Trial 1

You had been through this time and time again, the campfire your only comfort. That and your friends. The traumatic events you all had experienced again and again have solidified a bond between you. You were quite close with two other survivors: Kate Denson and Meg Thomas. What had gravitated you to these two women were the underlying strength you felt within them. There was also Dwight and Feng, the two other survivors that had been there when you arrived; other than Jake Park but he always kept to himself it seemed.

Many more came but only the four that had been here before you had been here longer. According to Dwight not much time had passed before you had showed up. Even though you had introduced yourself after your first trial they called you "mouse". You were small and quiet and were usually overlooked by the killer.

Meg helped you with endurance training as the girl could never sit still at the fire, instead she would exercise or run around the camp. Most would stay quiet but never wonder off far. Go too far into the woods and you either ran into a killer who would toss you back or the fog would just transport you back.

You had always thought it was strange that the killers wouldn't swarm in and kill you all where you stand- but after being here so often and reading Benedict's journals you understood why. They were just as trapped as you. It was fascinating that Benedict had learned about some of the killers, even studied them. Learning about them had become a hobby of yours.

Something to keep you sane.

At this point everything felt numb. Or it should have. The number of times you had been impaled. The number of times you had been chased and slashed down. Or caught in one of their traps- you should have been numb to it but every time was just like the first time.

The campfire had become your coping grounds. The fire a light in this darkness. You were usually found chatting with Kate or even Cheryl- a woman you were growing close with by the day- but sometimes you walked along the edge of the camp ground and stared into the fog.

Wondering if you could see the predators that were watching.

Days blurred to weeks and weeks turned to months. A new survivor was always fun. That meant more people to work with, more people to die in your place. When that familiar tendrils procured another survivor from its midst you were quite excited.

She was a small woman, the first noticeable thing about her was the white fur coat and silk ruffled shirt under it. The dyed hair and accessories oozed charisma. She looked like a celebrity, and unlike most survivors she didn't panic as she looked around.

She seemed pissed.

"So we have another one huh?"

"Does this mean another killer?"

"Man what fucked up thing is it going to be this time?"

"Why don't we ask her? Some of us knew the killers before hand?"

"Good idea Cheryl you go ask."

"I didn't mean-"

"I'll ask!" You interrupted the others digging into Cheryl. She was one of the sweeter ones here but also more experienced; something the others tend to forget. Standing up you dusted off your jeans and made your way over to the new woman. She was a bit taller than you but that might have been due to the heels she wore while your leather boots weren't much in the height department. "Welcome to the campgrounds, what's your name?"

The woman downright ignored you however. "Where is he?" Her eyes darted around and looked at everyone around the fire. She apparently didn't see who she was looking for and turned to look at the fog around them. "I'll find him and I'll make him fucking pay-"