Trial 8 [18+]

You had already found it so fascinating how he had managed his double life so well before this place; now you were even more awestruck. You weren't sure how much time had passed as you sat there listening to him show off his shrine. He didn't go into too much detail about his kills, just enough to explain the pictures and the sounds in the few songs he had shown you. Instead of being disgusted by it all, or even a bit disturbed, you were awestruck.

Even enjoying the music he made with the sounds of his victims. "You really are a genius."

His ego practically inflated before your eyes as he handed you one of his CD's and a CD player and earphones to listen to in the private of your own tent. "Since you are such a good little fan-" His cocky smirk matched his words as he placed it all in your hands. You couldn't help but notice how much smaller your hands were compared to his, something that just seemed to excite you even more. You wanted to chastise yourself for the way you felt yet that just left you even more distracted.

So distracted you weren't aware of him until he was tilting your head up and pressing his lips against yours. Soft and teasing, barely a graze; yet your cheeks were suddenly as red as the blood on his coat and the ability to speak seemed to throw itself out of your body. You could only stare as he pulled away just enough to lock gazes and smirk. "Not the expression I expected of you at all. But I am not disappointed either." Before you could gather a single thought his lips were on yours again- this time not as gentle as before.

His breath was shaky as his lips moved against yours. At first you were too shocked to move a single muscle but each movement was a shock through you, urging you to move. What remained of your morals seemed to melt away as you opened your lips to him invitingly. You felt like it was the first time you had ever been kissed, like you were a teenage girl again who just got confessed to by your crush. It was quite invigorating but left you quite bashful as well.

He chuckled against our lips at your invitation, no doubt finding it amusing that you, a survivor, was kissing him back. He laughed softly when he did pull away and all you could do was let out a whimper in protest. You wanted more, you wanted him. And you knew he knew that just by the look in his gaze as you two locked eyes. "You are far too adorable for your own good little fan."

His words just had your temples even more hot than they already were. Just how red were you now? Probably glowing like Rudolph's red nose. Cupping your cheeks you looked down at your lap where the forgotten items lay. "I-I should get back." While every fiber in your being wanted yo to stay and beg for him to do naughty things to you- you were trying your hardest to regain some morality.

"Then go. I won't stop you." He leaned back with a knowing grin. It was almost enough to stop you. Almost.

But you got up and left as quickly as you could, face still flaming red. Despite being so distracted you somehow made it back to your tent. You collapsed onto your bedroll and let out a long breath you hadn't realized you had been holding. Your whole body felt like it was on fire but it didn't hurt. No, how could burning with desire hurt? Desire. Lust. So much sexual need it was frustrating beyond belief. 

All he did was kiss you and you were this turned on? It was almost disconcerting. Yet that didn't stop you from pulling off your pants an spreading your legs. You were already slick to the touch, and sensitive enough a little flick to your clit had you whimpering. Of course you wished he had touched you. You also wished you weren't turned on by a killer. That you desired him so much.

But you were a lost cause, you knew that now. All you could hope for was that the others didn't discover how twisted you were. Or that the Entity would think you were broken and throw you into the void. You could only describe yourself as broken as you slipped two fingers inside your warm cunt.

What else would you call someone who was pleasing themselves to the thought of a killer? And what made it worse was the fact you pictured him killing someone in front of you. The faces of your friends as they died before you only intensified the satisfaction you felt. But none of that compared to the expression he had when he would end their life. The pure euphoric look on his features in your mind had you moaning out his name. So lost in the pleasure of your fingers curling inside you that you were unaware of your surroundings.

Like the fact you had an audience.

You added more pleasure by rubbing your clit with your thumb, your two fingers still moving in and out. The familiar feeling was building in your stomach, so close to reaching that high. It all can crashing down as you opened your eyes and met his.

Those all too familiar piercing eyes of his were staring right back. It wasn't a figment of your imagination or your lust: Ji-woon was in your tent just inches from you, watching you fuck yourself and moan his name. You froze up quickly and paled, absolutely mortified. "I-"

"Why did you stop?" The smirk he wore had your heart skipping a beat. He was so self-assured it was almost annoying. But of course he had your walls clenching around your fingers from it, that little smirk. "Well? Keep going little mouse, keep moaning my name." The way he licked his lips had you forgetting your embarrassment.

If only he would put that tongue on me.

The thought had you moving your fingers slowly, your eyes watching him watch your fingers more. You never thought that he would look so excited except when he was killing; and yet he had that bewildered look in his yellow eyes and a smile tugging at his lips. "Keep going." He urged you some more, watching the way your thumb rubbed your sensitive bud. 

Oh how you wanted to beg for him. How you wanted to ask for his fingers to replace yours. Better yet that tongue of his that kept darting out and licking his lips. Or, even better, his cock. You wanted to see that. Taste that. Feel that. 

"Ji-woon~" The pleasure was building, causing you to let your head fall back a bit and even spread your legs for him more. You had no shame as your pace quickened as well as the soft pants and whimpers you let out. He would react every time you moaned his name, the euphoric bliss on his features increasing each time. It encouraged you to moan his name again and again and again.

It was when he rubbed the thick bulge through his pants that had your eyes rolling into the back as you reached that peak. Your walls clenched around your fingers as your juices spilled out of your cunt soaking your hand even more, your legs shaking as waves of ecstasy cascaded through you. It was by far the biggest climax you had ever given yourself that you could remember. 

And he watched the whole show.

In the silence that followed you laid there trying to catch your breath and calm down. He just watched, taking in the sight of you before him. At first you didn't have the nerve to acknowledge his presence, but once your legs stopped shaking and you were calm you sat up and met his gaze. "Ji-woon?" He seemed a bit disappointed as you closed your legs and cut off his view to your most private area. Although it didn't feel very private anymore; truthfully if he asked to touch you now you wouldn't hesitate to let him.

"Imagine my surprise: I bring you these, that you had forgotten in my tent, only to find you in such a lewd position, moaning my name. You didn't even notice when I climbed inside. I had no idea you were such a naughty naughty girl my little fan." He ran his eyes over you slowly before they locked onto yours. "You want me that much?" By the smirk on those lips he already knew that answer to that question.

"Yes. Why didn't you- mm please touch me next time." The words escaped before you could even gather a coherent thought.

He laughed. "Next time? Well, that will depend on how much you beg for it." He placed a chaste kiss to your forehead and set the cd player and such aside before moving to the exit. "See you around little mouse."

He was gone before you could stop him, leaving you there in your own cum and shame.