Trial 10.5 (18+)

>so, it has come to my attention that i should be able to post the 18+ chapters here so at least for this story all chapters will be here on Wattpad <3 so enjoy this very spicy chapter ;)

-CPD

_____________________________________________

"That's a good girl, now spread your legs even more, I want a good view of your cunt." His lips continued their assault on your ear while his tone was low and tantalizingly deep. With a voice as melodic as his he could probably make you cum with it alone, especially if he continued to whisper against your ear like this.

Your body was already reacting to the teasing, breathing heavier and your heart pounding in your chest. Wanting nothing more than to please him you spread your legs even wider, your thighs resting on top of his while you leaned back even more to give him a better view. With this angle it was hard to get a good view of your sex but this is what he wanted so you weren't going to complain; you just wanted him to touch you already.

Thankfully he did, the arm he had wrapped around your sliding up so his hand could cup your breast; you marveled at how it fit perfectly into his palm. "Mmm good girl. Now spread your folds for me." His lips moved from your ear to your jaw, placing soft kisses and nips against your flesh.

You tilted your head to the side to allow him better access while you reached down and spread your folds just as he had demanded. You were throbbing, your fingers slick just from the simple touch. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye to try and gauge his reaction, your heart leaping in your chest at his expression.

He had a wide grin spread across his face, eyes wide and a bit wild with excitement. It was similar to the look he had on his face when he had mori'd Dwight- Pure excitement.

To think he was looking at your naughty bits with that same excitement, it left you whimpering and grinding your ass against him. His grip on you tightened immediately, his expression darkening with obvious lust as his eyes met yours. "Aht- keep that ass still."

Nodding you obliged, going rigid despite your pussy throbbing even more now.

He glanced back down and licked his lips just as he began to rub your nipple between his two forefingers. "Now, show me how you play with yourself, just like before."

Disappointment filled you almost immediately; you wanted him to touch you, wanted to feel those skillful fingers that played with your breast inside you curling up to hit the perfect spot... but yet you had to do it? Well, at least he wasn't just watching now, he was touching you, even a little, and it felt really fucking good you couldn't deny that.

You settled for imagining your fingers were his, first playing with your sensitive bud and pinching it between your forefinger and thumb. Though you really didn't need the extra stimulation considering how turned on you already were just from his few touches and teases, you knew he wanted a show just like with the strip tease.

So you gave him one.

Your thumb rubbed your clit as your finger ran up and down your slick folds before pushing in and curling. You bit back a whimper, looking up at him to ask if you could make noise; he had seemed determined to only let you do what he commanded after all.

He smirked, turning his head slightly to run his tongue on the edge of your ear before answering your silent question. "No one will hear you out here but me, so I expect you to make so much noise." With permission the small moan you had been holding back escaped. "Mm, just like that. Moan more for me. Tell me what you're thinking."