Authors note

A reminder that I am alive and will be back to updating stories shortly! Not very often but as often as I can!

Good news (kinda) is that my Quotev account got banned that had all my draft stories and others that hadn't been posted here. Now they will be so there will be more content for you to read.

I have mostly MHA and kpop fanfics but 1 Dead by daylight. There is room for me haha

Unfortunately, since my Quotev got banned for "promoting sexual messages" which I assume the smut was not to their liking- any and all smut chapters of my stories will only be posted on Ao3.

If you just want to read them here that is okay. If you still want to read them here but go read the smut chapters on Ao3 I will put notes at the end of chapters here to inform you that the next chapter will be on ao3 and is a smut chapter.

The smut chapters specifically in this story will probably have plot to them. Not sure yet. I'll let you guys know, but until them please enjoy this story.

I'm only taking these precautions because I want to reach as wide an audience as I can in the hopes that you guys will enjoy my work. But, it seems like most popular sites for fanfics and stories are just full on against smut and it has been extremely stressful to me.

I wish these sites, and readers, were more sex positive that reading about it wouldn't be so offensive. If it's because of minors than I really would appreciate minors not reading my smut chapters or bits at all. It's harmful to writers. I put thousands over hours into my stories over the last few years and if it wasn't for the fact I can access only my stories to move them I would have lost so much work and a lot of drafts. One of which was a personal story, and another which was an original story I'd hope to publish one day.

I already had issues with Wattpad banning a BTS fanfic which had mostly been fanservice. But on that story alone was over 200 pages. If I hadn't had it backed on Quotev it would've been lost. And now it was almost lost again. So, if you are familiar with my story "Stuck with BTS" it will be continued only on Ao3.

As for my absence I've had a lots of ups and downs lately and those have been my focus. Today I started a new job and will be working mornings. It's McDonald's sooo- wish me luck.
But I needed the money.
Anyways, once I get myself more situation into my job and schedule I'll make time for my stories. I have a few ideas I wish to do.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy the new stories I post and go follow my Ao3 which is the same username as this.
I also hope that if you are a minor please dni with the 18+ chapters. This is my work here. It is absolutely devastating to lose it because you were curious. I was too at that age but please follow the guidelines for the site so that us writers still have a place to put our work and so you can enjoy it.

If you have any questions or concerns please comment here --->

Thank you all for your patience <3

-Cutiepiedoon [CPD]