Chapter 9

3rd person pov

The next morning came, the sun was shining, telling the omegas that was time to wake up but they didn't want to, tell me one person who wants to go to school? , well no one but Jin was exited seeing his alpha,and  that made him woke up at 6am he made breakfast, got dressed and put some makeup on his face too, the time now was 7:30 and Jin shout from the kitchen "Taehyung, jimin bring your beautiful asses here for breakfast, I don't want us to get late", after some minutes jimin and taehyung were running down the stairs wearing their clothes "good morning hyungieeeeee" they both said at the same time.

"Good morning my babies is time for breakfast, eat up so we can leave for the school yeah?" Jin said and smiled, "yes eomma" taehyung said gave him his boxy smile, "hyung want to see his mateeeee" jimin said laughing making Jin a blushing mess, the truth is that he want to see namjoon their kiss couldn't get out of his head, "ahh stop teasing your hyung and get up we are going to be late" Jin said and left the kitchen, the boys followed behind, they got inside their car and left.

~with the alphas~

When they got back namjoon was on the cloud nine, he told them about his kiss with Jin and how good it went, jungkook on the other side was still angry he didn't like that bogum close to his toy, he doesn't know why but he don't want to see other boys close to him, he even thought about killing him but not yet. The next morning namjoon was shouting from downstairs to get ready because he wanted to go early at school so he can see Jin and that's the reason suga beat him, no one and I mean no one can interrupt his sleep after they ate breakfast jungkook said goodbye to his parents and left with the others.

When they arrived many girls went close to them screaming and fangirling, like they never see boy in their lives, of course they are handsome and hot but after some time they get tired of them. Namjoon was trying to see Jin but he wasn't anywhere "My baby is not here" he said with a pout, "Namjoon for the last time if you get soft I will cut your dick off you are an alpha behave like one, don't be a pathetic omega like taehyung" jungkook said with discust. "Jk stop saying this things about the omegas your mate will be one too" J-hope said, "I will  reject my mate if he or she aren't strong or confident I don't want a crybaby besides me" jungkook said with a cold voice, suga was just listening he wouldn't mind if he had an omega mate, he is okay with it.

"namjoon I can see your mate he is here in his locker with taehyung and jimin" hoseok said and smirked, when jungkook heard the name taehyung, his eyes went immediately to him, he looked at his boxy smile, his small waist, his beautiful eyes and those red thick lips that he so much want to bite, he turn his head on the other side wtf he was saying he is just his play toy, he just need to fuck someone right now "guys I need to go" he said "and why? The lesson will start in 15 minutes" suga said with his one eyebrow up, "well I need to fuck someone, so you can go ahead I'll see you later" with that he left.

"eomma I'm bored" taehyung said and pout "wowwww my baby bear is so cute" Jin said and squeeze his cheeks, "what do we have first class?" jimin asked sleepy "I think he have history" tae said "mmmm hyung I don't want you to freak out but your mate is coming" jimin said and smirked but before Jin can turn around to see his mate he was pushed in his locker and lips were on his kissing him passionate, after some time he start kissing back, loving the feeling of the warmth, namjoon hands went to his waist closing their little distance, kissing him deeper, after a hot make out session, jin stopped and looked at namjoon with swollen lips and that looked so sexy in namjoon's eyes "good morning baby, how are you?" he said while smiling showing his dimples.

"I'm fine" Jin said blushing ", taehyung and jimin were laughing at their hyung seeing him blushing is not a thing you could see every day." weren't you four? Were is the fourth one? "jimin said,"well jungkook had a job to do so we will meet him in launch" J-hope said before someone can say something else the school ring rang telling to students that it's time for class Jin said goodbye to namjoon and told him that they can meet at launch, after that they all left for class.