Chapter 11

3rd person pov

When the boys went downstairs and saw who their guests whose they wided their eyes "Jin", "jimin", "Taehyung" the fourth said at the same time making the three boys shocked "namjoon what are you doing here?" Jin said "I'm leaving here, you?", "well I'm invited here by the alpha", "Wait a minute my child, you two know each other?" the alpha asked Jin "Mmmm how am I supposed to tell you this, me and namjoon are mates" what Jin said made both Luna and Alpha very happy one of their sons find his mate, "that's wonderful nice to meet you Jin dear" the Luna said and hugged Jin making him blush making namjoon jealous "okay, enough now eomma I want to hug my mate too he so beautiful with this suit" namjoon said smirking.

After the welcoming surprise they sat on the dining table, first alpha, Luna, jungkook, taehyung, namjoon, jin, suga, jimin and J-hope. "so Jin you all are going at the same school?" the alpha asked him making him nod with a smile, the whole time Jin and namjoon were talking to the alpha, taehyung was seating uncomfortable in his chair, and why? Because jungkook's hand was on his  thigh holding it tight making taehyung feel pain but he didn't show it, he just smiled he turned his head to jungkook and whisper "jungkook put your hand away", jk turned and looked at him with an amusing look answering a cold "No","Jungkook pls stop it if you don't then I will  tell it to your eomma" taehyung said bravely, making him regretted it immediately, because jungkook gave him a death glare making submit to him, making jungkook smirk watching how much power had over the poor omega.

"Taehyungie?" the Luna called him making him blush at the nickname "yes my Luna?" he answered with his boxy smile making all except jk and suga to uwu at him "Do you have any crush on everyone?" she said smiling, and that question made jungkook get interested in their conversation "mmmm well maybe I have a small crush on someone" he said blushing, "WHAT taehyung how dare to not tell that to me your soulmate I'm offended right now don't talk to me" jimin said pouting making yoongi laugh at his angry face "ahhahah you have to see your face in the mirror you look like an angry kitty" yoongi said making everyone shocked he doesn't smile often and he laughs rarely "hey I'm not a kitty but you are you sleep everywhere and look like one" he said making suga frozen in his spot "what did you said little omega?" he said a little angry "yoongi son calm down" the alpha said.

After they ate their dinner they sat on the living room talking about random things Luna taehyung and jimin went to see the pups of the pack who were training and Jin sat with the alphas in the living room feeling a little uncomfortable between them and namjoon saw it so he went to him and hugged him "everything is gonna be alright yeah no one is going to hurt you" he said to Jin smiling making him smile at nod at him "Jin I want to talk to you about something important, so can you come to my office?" the alpha asked smiling "of course alpha" Jin left namjoon's warm arms and walked with the head alpha towards his office they went inside and he locked the door" Jin tell me about your parents "he asked

" well my parents are very good people, they loved me taehyung and jimin very much but they had to let us go and come here to live",jin said with a sad smile " and why it's that?", "I don't know if I can tell you right now they only thing I can say is that the three of us are very special male omegas and our parents wanted to protect us, so they send us live here because this pack is very powerful and they know that your pack can protect us"jin said serious "I understand my child if you are not trusting enough to tell me other things then I'm okay with it but I want you guys to come more often" the alpha said, "why alpha?", "I want to get to know all of you better and something else but I can't tell you that for now" he said and chuckle "very well alpha" Jin said and smiled at him.

~with the alphas~

"why my appa called Jin to talk?" jk asked "I don't have any idea maybe he wanted to ask him about the school?" J-hope said "mmm maybe, I'm bored let's do something" suga said surprising the others "YOU want to do something? Other than sleep okay you are sick" jungkook said "whatever just let's go to help the pups with the training" jungkook said again and stand up to leave when namjoon talked "I will stay here if appa finish his conversation with him then we will come together", the othes nod and left going to the pups jungkook of course knew that taehyung was going to be there and he wanted to play with him.

Taehyung's pov

When we arrived at the training grounds we saw many pups in different teams doing some exercises and other fighting, I want to go and hug all of them they are so cute but then I saw a very small pup seating all alone away from the others I excused myself and went towards the pup, when I went closer I looked at him and smiled "hello there" I said and he looked up "h-hello", "what's your name sweetie?" I asked smiling at him "i-I'm Draco" the boy with the green eyes said making smile even more "and why are you seating alone?", the boy looked even more sad now and I hugged him "I'm here for you baby tell me",

I said trying to comfort him "W-well I-I'm an o-omega and no one W-wants to play with me" Draco said crying, it breaks my heart seeing him like that "ohh my baby I'm an omega to and I don't have many friends too so how about you be my friend?" I asked him and I saw his eyes light up immediately "really? You will be my friend?" he asked with his cute voice and I chuckle "of course bun everything for you" he smiled at me and asked me "what's your name?", "my name is taehyung but you can call me whatever you want", "I will call you Taetae" he said giggling making my heartbeat faster "you are so adorable my baby" I said and kissed his cheek making him blush, but then my smile fade away when I heard someone calling me name,

"Taehyung".

______________________________________
Hello everyone hope you miss me😊, I finished my exams so I'm free thanks for your support. Tell me on the commets you do you think is the person who called taehyung? Pls vote and follow me 🥺😘. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜