Chapter 23

Taehyung's pov

I was on top of jungkook...I repeat... ON TOP OF JUNGKOOK. I gathered this little courage I had to make a move on him to show him my affection and my feelings but what I got in the end? A broken heart. Why? Just why? Do I always have to get my heart broken by him? Am I not enough? Am I really that ugly that he can't stand me? That's why he imagines another girl touching him instead of me ? I know... I know that I am an omega, I know that he hates omegas, that he thinks of them as weak creatures , I know that I'm the lowest rank of all that I possess no power or authority over him but I don't deserve this... I'm a human too, I have a heart too, I want someone to love me too but it seems that jungkook is not the right person to give me the love I need and it's good that I realize this now in the beginning of my feelings than to allow them to grow up and not be able to overcome him better to forget him now than to allow myself to get hurt again and again by his actions.

So I did what I was meant to do, I pushed him away from me and slapped him hard in the face "Shame on you jungkook" by the time my hand left his face his eyes went wide open and he was now standing on his feet wide awake looking at me  with those dangerous red eyes of his " DID YOU JUST SLAPPED ME?" he shouted at me but for some weird reason I wasn't afraid of him, I wasn't afraid of these red eyes "yes yes I did, you deserved it asshole" I said dead serious, now is not the time to be scared I have to look strong in front of him, I thought and felt my wolf agree with my thinking.

" You have some nerves to talk to me like that omega and don't forget that you were the one that decided to kiss me in my sleep" jungkook said smirking now at me. Mistake what I did was one BIG MISTAKE I just gave him the satisfaction to tease me freely "ohhhh don't play the innocent victim here jeon you were the one that kissed me first and that out of jealousy remember?" I back fired at him referring to the bogum situation and I smirked to myself in victory when I saw his own smirk fending away from his face and getting replaced by an angry and shocked expression" How dare you!" he took a step closer to me but I didn't move back" what am I wrong? I clearly remember you kissing me in the classroom, telling me that I'm yours and that I should stay away from bogum" I said with a sarcastically smile, liking the alpha's angry face.

"Watch your mouth sweetheart, you don't want to see me out of control" I laughed at him "oh  please jeon don't make me laugh, I know that you are not going to hurt me" I said and his angry face now turned into a more calm and challenging one "oh really? And what makes you think that I won't attack you?" he answered. I smiled and went closer to him getting only a few inches away from his face, I could feel his breath on my forehead, for a moment I looked into his eyes, and besides rage I was able to discern yet another feeling... lust, but I ignored it and leaned closer to his ear whispering,

"Your wolf.... alpha... your big bad wolf could never hurt me and you want to know why? Because your wolf has a weak spot for me and  If you move even your little finger on me, he will fight you to the bitter end" my voice held so much power that send shivers down the true blood's body... I can see it he was shocked by my answer and of course my behavior towards him and I won't lie I was surprised with myself too and you are going to ask me how I know that jungkook's wolf won't hurt me.... Well V my wolf, he was the one who told me that me and jk share a special bond and I can feel it too, I really like the true blood he is so caring that I hope his human was half like that too.

3rd person pov

Jungkook was frozen, he couldn't move and for a moment his mind went blank. He couldn't believe that taehyung gave him such a sassy answer, where is the small, weak and repulsive omega that he met not many months ago? And the worst of all was that jungkook felt his wolf laughing at him and specifically with his state not many people have left the true blood speechless. The moment the older got his senses back, he grabbed the  tae's wrist and squeezed it causing the younger to whine in pain "I have to admit that I'm impressed by your answer and your attitude but these are not going to help you, you disrespected me" jungkook said "oh really how?" the omega asked.

"By your actions, you dared to touch me without my permission and you slapped me when I changed your name to a girl who had given me a lot of pleasure in the past than you could ever give me, so I also did you a favor for letting you have your way with me and not killing by your crap attempt to seduce me" he said now fake smiling at taehyung he knew that what he said probably broke the poor omega but this were his intentions from the start.... to hurt him. The poor boy was now heart broken.... again, he did not expect these harsh words from jungkook, he felt embarrassed that his actions to 'seduce' the true blood were so much useless that the other had to fantasies another woman to satisfy his needs. That hurt his pride as an omega because omegas were known to be the masters of seducing, it was in their blood and nature to seduce other ranks and especially alphas but apparently he is incapable of doing that too.

"What happened cat got your tongue?" jungkook said smirking looking at the omega who was now looking the floor but not for too long because he raised his head and looked jungkook dead in the eyes, his eyes were now dark blue meaning that his wolf was now in control but before he can say anything a deep voice interrupted him "I'm really sorry that I couldn't pleasure your needs alpha but for a man whore like you I believe that is really hard to satisfy you properly with no experience, I strongly believe that your sluts do a better job than me" V now said with an evil smirk angering once again the true blood "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MAN WHORE, YOU SLUT?" he shouted now leaving the omega's wrist "what? I'm just saying the truth your sex life is more active than your normal one and I'm not a slut so don't confuse me with your flings " V said and laughed, boiling the older's blood more, you can probably see now the smoke that comes out of his ears after his face has become redder than a tomato.

But now jungkook couldn't control himself anymore and he end up slapping with all his might the omega causing him to fall on the floor crying holding his cheek from the unbearable pain that he was in "I SOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN THE GYM ROOM TO GET RAPED, IF I DID THAT MAYBE NOW YOUR MOUTH WOULDN'T BE THIS DARING" the exact same time that jungkook ended his sentence a second hard slap was heard inside the living room by none other than jungkook's mother. Then and only then he took his gaze away from tae to look at his mother clearly but when he lifted his gaze he was faced with an unpleasant surprise his eomma's teary eyes, his father's disappointed look and his hyungs anger hateful eyes.

_____________________________________
Hello everyone I hope you liked the chapter. I'm sorry for being late but I have changed the chapter 5 times until now😅. I didn't expect it to take me so long to write it. Anyway pls vote and  comment to show me that you liked the chapter and I have to tell you that I really like your comments. Also if you want to know about the updates pls follow too. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.