Chapter 10 ~ I'm Sorry Y/n ~

*Chans POV*

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?"

I shake he trying to wake her up.

Her eyes shoot open and I quickly sit next to her pulling her onto my lap.

She clings onto me so tight. I rub her back and try and assure her she is completely fine because I am here with her.

"Baby I am here with you now. You don't have to be scared it's gone now sweetie don't worry."

I whisper.

She still clings onto me with her head hid in my neck.

I can feel the wetness of her tears on my neck and it tickles ever so slightly.

"C-can we go home now Channie?"

She stutters from crying.

"Of course baby, Let me just save this file and we can head back to our home."

I reply kissing her lips after.

I save the file and then carry her home which was surprisingly easy because she is very small.

I enter our house and take her immediately to my room which had soon become OUR room.

I lay her on the bed and cuddle up to her.

She has calmed down now and is no longer crying.

I hold he face in my hands and kiss her sweetly.

"Baby do you wanna tell me what your nightmare was about?"

I ask her, completely understanding that she might not be able to talk about it just yet.

"I-it was just a lot of bad memories I had tried to forget. Every so often they come and remind me that I have been hurt in so many ways. It's horrible chan."

She whispers, looking at me with her big eyes, glistening from the tears.

*Y/N'S POV*

"Awww baby I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I can't stop your nightmares and I'm sorry I couldn't stop you from hurting. But I'm here now, I'm here to look after you and keep you safe and I am here to love you. Although I can't stop your nightmares I can still be by your side to help you get through it. So don't worry okay, you have your amazing and wonderful and adorable boyfriend by your side."

He comforts giggling at his last comment.

You smile at him before pulling him into a warm hug.

"Thank you Channie, you always make me feel better."

You mumble into his neck.

After a while you begin to get soooo hot.

"Chan I'm too hot."

You complain trying to losen his arms around you.

"Too bad, baby whether it's hot or cold either way imma cuddle you to sleep."