Chapter 2 ~ Beautiful ~

"Y/n what's wrong?"

I ask sitting next to her on the floor.

I could tell from her breathing and from her shaking she was really scared. She was having a really bad panic attack and was so scared so I was worried about her.

I hug her gently and rub her back.

"It's okay sweetie I'm here."

"No one can hurt you."

"You will be safe with me it's okay."

"It's okay don't worry."

I repeat over and over in hope of calming her down.

After a while she gets control over her breathing and manages to stop crying.

*Y/n's POV*

You look up at him with blurred vision still shaking slightly as the tears sit on your cheek.

He smiles slightly before wiping the tears off your face with him thumb.

"It was scary chan."

You begin to speak.

"I know sweetie."

He whispers holding your hand and helping you stand up.

"Why don't you get some rest y/n. It's been a hard day."

He suggests leading you back into your room.

He gives you some of his clothes to change into before you get in bed.

"Are you decent."

He knocks on the door.

"Yeah."

You reply before he walks in with this big plushie.

"I don't know weather this will help, but my friend sleeps better with a plushie so I thought I would give it to you to try."

He smiles handing you the plushie.

"Thank you."

You quietly respond.

"It's okay, he said that if you cuddle it, it stops you from having nightmares but I don't know if that's true or not."

He says.

"I will try it."

You mumble before laying down.

"If you need me or you get scared I'm just in the room across the hall. Don't worry about waking me up I don't mind."

He smiles before leaving the room switching the light off for you.

You lay in bed unable to fall asleep hours pass and you can't do anything but stare at the blank sealing.