Chapter 13 ~ Your wish is my request ~

"C-chan?"

You stutter.

He crashes his lips on yours. You didn't know what else to do other than kiss him back. I mean it's not really like you can run off screaming because you are shy, in a moment as intense as this.

He taps your thighs signalling for you to jump up. So you did, and he began holding you like a toddler, as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

His duality is scary, it was only a week ago when he was giggles over how boobs jiggle when you touch them and now the look in his eyes is completely different.

He breaks the kiss and smiles at you softly.

"He keeps changing from soft to rough and I don't know how to cope with it."

You mentally freak out.

"Baby, do you wanna Ermm like if you are comfortable enough Ermm-"

He shyly asks before you cut him off by placing your lips on his.

He carries you into the bedroom not breaking the gentle kiss.

He lays you on the bed and hovers over you. He looks at you as if to double check you are okay with this.

You nod your head and smile before he kisses the tip of your nose.

He kisses your lips again as he slowly takes your top off.

*After ya know ;) *

"Come here baby."

Chan whispers pulling you closer to him.

"Are you okay?"

He asks caressing your bare back and he hugs you gently.

"Yeah I'm okay Channie don't worry."

You reply.

"Oh thank goodness."

Chan sighs in relief.

Your eyes are half shut because you are so tired. Chan noticed and smiles to himself.

"Are you sleepy baby?"

He questioned, already knowing the answer.

You nod your head in reply not being able to form a sentence.

"Aww okay baby, you get some sleep. I hope you sleep well. I love you sooooooo much."

He whispers.

You lay your head on his chest while he plays with your hair, and within seconds you fall asleep.

You wake up to chan kissing you over and over.

"Baby *kiss* wake *kiss* up *kiss* I *kiss* want *kiss* kisses *kiss* and *kiss* cuddles *kiss*"

He almost shouts.

You giggle at him as he continues to kiss you. You kiss him back making him really happy. He then cuddles you like you are his baby.

You kinda forgot that you were still naked till chan moved the blanket slightly to get comfier and your chest was just on show. Chan had put some trousers on but you on the other hand were still bare.