Chapter 11 ~ Boobs ~

"Y/N NO!"

You hear chan shout waking you up.

You look at him confused and you see him crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"

You ask him.

"Y-you didn't have to do it
y/n."

He cries.

"What are you on about chan?"

You question.

"Y-you are bleeding baby."

He struggles to say.

"Oh my days. Don't worry Channie it's just my period. I didn't hurt myself sweetie, I promised not to remember."

You comfort him while he clings onto you.

"I was so scared I though you were dead."

He whispers making you giggle.

"Do you need anything baby?"

He asks smiling at you.

"Erm yes I will need a few things."

You mumble.

"Okay baby I will get you anything."

He smiles before pecking your lips.

You tell him everything you need and he quickly kisses you before going to the shops.

He comes back less than 10 minutes later with everything you asked for plus more.

"Baby I'm home, I got you extra chocolate because I want some as well."

He shouts walking through the front door.

Your cramps are really bad, you didn't know where chan kept the pain killers so you just rolled around on the bed trying to ease the pain.

Chan walked in happily until he saw you in pain.

"Baby are you okay, do you want some tablets?"

He whispers while caressing your hand.

You nod your head in reply and he quickly runs and gets you some painkillers.

"Here you go darling."

He hands you the pills.

He hugs you until the pain calms down a little bit and then he asks...

"Do you want a bath or something baby? You are still covered in blood."

"Yes please."

You quietly say.

He quickly runs a bath for you and then carries you into the bathroom.

"Baby do you want me to help you with anything. You're still in a lot of pain. Do you want me to stay with you?"

He asks, genuinely concerned.

"B-but I'm shy."

You whisper looking at the floor.

"Baby it's only me, I will look after you don't worry. You don't have to be shy in front of me because I love you so much."