˜"*°• Dynamite •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--When it's wet, slide it in deep--

--My sexual preference must be often--

Keeping an ear out for Kim, I take it that she's busying herself with her dudes on the phone. Taking that as a 'go,' I instantly slide the shorts down my slightly tanned legs, allowing the material to skim across my sensitive thighs; kicking it aside, my hand focuses on the wet patch staining my underwear. The lacey tightness cupping my core with avid vigor creates pleasurable friction against my soiled womanhood. "Shit..." I all but hiss out softly, the sound coming out akin to a whine rather than a moan due to the sensitive state my 'girl' remained in after the nightly and morning events surrounding Lucas.

His name ringing in my head alone gives enough initiative to my body. My pussy contracting in and out, pulsating with the desirable need for both men, my perky nubs brushing across my vest creates enough bliss for the moment. My left hand continues caressing and kneading the weeping flesh. I could feel the slimy substance coating my fingers from the thin material of my undergarment and the added friction from the underwear aids to my contentment.

Shaky breaths are heard surrounding the little room I'm in currently, lips parting as my head tilts back against the pillow, dark hair billowing across the pillow; sweaty and scented with Lucas's body wash that has me moaning his name. Once I continue stroking across my swollen loins, enjoying how my pussy lips are pulsating and aching under the thin garment; Kai's plump brims come into view under my closed lids. Thick eyelashes brushing across the apple of my cheeks as I bask in his features, those lips pressing against my writhing frame as I allow my right hand to meander its way up and down my body. Starting from the top of my cleavage, fingertips brushing across the heated, supple flesh as I fondle and caress the risen flesh. In hopes of creating what I'm currently imagining to come to play.

With the use of my fingernails that are currently grown out, I use them to my advantage of creating a prickly sensation down south, resulting in more of my juices gushing past my petals. The friction being created causes me to arch off the bed and grind my hips down as I feel the pleasure spiking through the roof. The sensitivity of my groin bringing me over the edge faster than I expected as my right palm rove across my clothed chest. Taking note to brush across my perky nipples; which are standing at attention for my fingertips to capture and squeeze them, tug at them and roll them in between my forefinger and thumb.

"A-ah!" A low gasp is elicited, and I know I won't be as loud or vocal as I am when I'm with someone, such as with Lucas last night and this morning, even simply making out with Kai resulted in boisterous sounds to fill the quiet night out by the beach where we were at.

Recalling back the heated feeling he gifted my body last night and even this morning, just by simply being cocky and half-naked before me; I convey those feelings onto my deprived body. Funny how it feels as if I haven't had anyone in ages; when just a couple of hours ago I had Lucas's thick, glorious cock stuffed within my tight walls, invading me open. I felt as if I was split open and I wanted to have that perception placed on my needy body once again.

I wasted no time in abandoning the fondling motions upon my full mounds and tug my underwear down a little, shifting my hips up to help the ease of the skimpy material. Once it reaches mid-thighs, I settle for that to simply spread my thighs, bracing both my feet onto the bed and instantly shoving my forefinger and middle digits inside of my soppy cavern.

The slide is without a doubt easy but it stings just a bit, the swollen state my flower is in would be Lucas's doings and I'm grateful to him for fucking me senseless and making me see stars; when last did I feel this good? I cannot even recall. Wasting no time in plunging my fingers deep within the depths of my pussy, the sleek, lewd noises are heard blatantly in the air due to how wet I am currently. Soaking basically as my mind runs on both males, lips parting as I close my eyes and imagine their hands over me instead, my free hand clutching the sheet and tugging as I thrust my hips down against my hand and immediately slides the third digit in.

Curling my fingertips deep inside of me, I clamp my thighs around my working hand slightly only to part my legs back open once again, these movements being a repetitive motion from the ignited fire building deep within my bones. The feeling and sounds of my juices sloshing around in the depths within my tight crevice, along with the oozing of the thick liquid, sliding and meandering its way down my fingers in an unknown direction, I feel my thighs and my ass getting wet in the process.

"So close...Kai fuck! Uh Lucas, please!" An image of both male's cocks filling me to the brim and pounding inside of me burns to the back of my mind and I feel the brims of my eyes tearing up as blissful tears pool at the edges. An eager trickle of the liquid seeps out and slides down my left cheek. I feel my orgasm approaching and I'm instantly reaching over with my free hand to edge across my swollen clitoris; teasing the glistening bud with my fingers for a couple more seconds only to furiously pick up the pace, brutally rubbing across the sensitive nub.

A scorching lance of desire pulsates through my entire system and all I can see is red behind my closed lids as I feel my toes clench into the sheets under my feet. Thighs quivering and my body shaking as the pleasure thrums within my veins; heating the crimson in my veins as I plunge my fingers inside of me as roughly and rapidly as possible. The same rhythm is set to my moving fingers gliding and massaging over my aroused clit as I feel my pussy clenching tightly around my digits and all hell breaks loose as I feel myself spiraling out of control.

A choked moan is emitted as I grunt out, "oh god! S-shit." I hiss out, chest heaving up and down violently, chewing harshly on my lower lip to control the boisterous sounds that are threatening to be elicited and I focus on calming myself down as I rub my fingers up and down, sideways and in all sorts of wild directions across my swollen bud.

Once I came all over my fingers, juices flooding out and the thick creamy substance of my cum smears my fingers, I slowly slide them out of me, no longer filling me up as I press down harshly against my pulsating nub to ride out the orgasm until there's no feeling but irritation from being overly sensitive down south.

I feel my lids going heavy as the drowsiness kicks in and I yank my underwear back up into place, not even bothering to clean up, wiping my fingers off on my shorts and turning to my side, and curling up as I hug the pillow under my head and knocking out instantly. Finally, being able to feel satiated while two handsome faces come into view as I slip into a deep slumber.

꧁꧂

A note from the Author.

So here I am finally being able to update for this year, can you guys believe
it has been five whole months since last I updated? That's so sad, and if anyone left this fic I totally
understand, I'm terribly sorry once again that this had to happen with my health and mess everything up,
because I truly loved writing this story and want nothing more than to continue all this juicy drama
and spice. This chapter was more of a 'your' pov chapter, I don't wanna just rush
and jump into things too, I like the pace of making it realistic too so I hope you guys
don't mind, and don't mind the 'masturbation' chapter as well. After all,
none of us here are saints so- anyways, I hope you guys liked this and I would be slow
at times updating because I can't predict my health. However, I'm happy to be back
to update and write once again, this made me super happy tbh. I missed
it a lot. Take care until next time!
Much love!
Enjoy reading!
XOXO

As always, credits go out to the owners of all the gifs and pics being used
thank you for that! Please leave a comment and let me know what you guys
think, I see a lot of silent readers and I'd love to hear your thoughts :(
Support both BTS and SuperM guys 💕

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☆╮━━Love, Lee~❤