˜"*°• Jopping •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--It's a long road, but it's worth it--

--Naughty or Nice? Wild or Kind? We could do both--

Crash-landing, about an hour in we already have the urge to use the restroom. Not to mention our miniature snack bag ran out of Twinkies and all the good stuff, alongside not having any beer on the way. We have to make a stop for some alcoholic beverages for when we reach our destination, foodstuff, and snacks to last out for the time being. "Come on Kim, one quick stop and we would be back on the road in no time, and look at the tank. You need to full that up." Snorting out a burst of laughter, I click my tongue as my face turns back to the window, allowing the summer wind to blow against my face, making me hum a bit in content as I feel the stress of everything at home, being taken away from a simple natural process like this.

Upon reaching the first quick shop, my eyes land on a familiar Audi, causing me to gasp out a breath, my heart instantly racing off on edge and my tongue feeling heavy in the confines of my mouth. The feeling of drinking too much alcohol consumes me and I even start feeling sweaty as I inwardly hyperventilate. Kim being oblivious as always chirps out as she gets out of the car to pay for gas and full up her tank. Her bubble gum popping loudly as it brings me back to the present situation at hand, "what's up babe?" Upon hearing the question, wary eyes snap back to her figure outside, her shorts riding up on her thighs, distracting me for half a second, only for me to shake my head rapidly and clear all thoughts. "Namjoon..." One name, one word is all I have to utter, for her beautiful raven locks to flip as she turns her head quickly in the direction my nimble, weak finger points at and her lips set in a scowl, only for her eyes to look at me in worry and a tinge of sadness. "Come on Y/N, you cannot allow that big goof to prevent you from having the time of our lives, and needless to say, we do need food." Giving me a pointed look, she flashes a small, understanding smile. "Wait with me, we would go in together and face him hmm?"

I wanted to be able to face my demons head-on, and the pain and suffering I have gone through with this idiotic brother of my best friend, surely made me suffer a lot. I have never had a boyfriend before him, neither to say a crush and he was all of my firsts. Of course, it would hit me hard you know? Shaking my head at her and smiling back as reassuringly as I can, I get out of the car quickly, moving swiftly as I pop my shades on top of my head and flash a cheeky grin, popping my gum in the process. A wave of confidence filling my veins, without knowing where it came from, however, I'm thankful for it, because it has me feeling much more reassured and certain to be able to face him. "Nope, I need to this Kim, I need to do this to move on, be able to face him on my own, without you being there to back me up and protect me ya know?" Flashing one last grin at her and smooching her cheek quickly, I grab my wallet and walk into the convenience store, head held high and my body oozing courage and poise as I try to act a bit more than I am right now. Not wanting my weakness to show and also, catching the eyes of some younger and older guys alike as I walked into the store, a smile placed on my lips as I stay pleasant as always. 'Who knows, I may not even bump into him, the place is sort of huge, to begin with, so I should be lucky and—'

"Y/N?" That's when I heard the deep, baritone, yet the surprising voice that usually sends shivers down my spine and yes, without further ado it starts happening. "Hah, hey Joon," I clear my throat and turn around a bit awkwardly compared to how sure of myself I was before. The turn I make causing me to almost lose balance and I feel his hand pressing against my waist to help me, causing a bright pink hue to quickly spread across my cheeks, however, it doesn't last long as he pulls us out of from standing in the middle of the lane, closer to the cold stocks area, my breath coming out puffy a little from how heated my body is from the summer wave and the coolness next to me. Not to mention, the nervousness and anxiety cascading all over my limp body have me freezing more so on the spot as I look at anywhere that's not his handsome face. "What are you doing here?" He asks a bit more gruffly and his eyes squint suspiciously and that is when it hits me, 'this fucker thinks that I'm following him or something? Did he forget that today is the day that I and Kim decided to go on our trip? It has only been a week since we told him, what the fuck?' Clearing my throat, I look up in his eyes and that's when I feel myself drowning in those brown, beautiful orbs, no matter how mean and stupid he is, I cannot help but love him more and more every time I see him. Yep, I'm whipped and need Jesus. "Y-you think I have nothing better to than follow you?" I scoff out, feeling a bit angry and annoyed now, my eyes boring into his, as I roll mines and command my feet to move away from this self-centered bastard. "Well isn't that what you tend to do Y/N? Acting all psychotic and stalker-like by sniffing my sheets thinking I know nothing of it? Please, stop lying to yourself, please get a life babygirl."