˜"*°• Euphoria - Part 2 •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--I want you to fuck me and please don't be gentle with me. Give it to me hard!--

--When it's too nice, do not lower your guard and fall into the death trap!--

'Two hot men getting it on, or incest?'

That was the dynamite question and I have a feeling that I already know the answer, yet I don't voice it out as I look at the males sheepishly. The dreadful shame that takes me over is so much more than I could handle in this matter; the situation being too obscene from what I'm used to yet I find myself wanting more and more, never being too satisfied or filled to the brim. "Both...?" I question rather than affirm and this results in the clicking of both males' tongues as they look at me with a hint of disapproval and annoyance. "Not the right answer, sweet girl," Kai tone comes off being more taunting than upset as he flashes a smirk and Lucas wastes no time in getting me up from the bed, lifting me into his arms and my hands hook themselves around his neck out of reflex as I look up at him, glancing down with shame coating my cheeks in a ravishing hue of pink.

"Calm down baby girl, we won't hurt you much," Lucas's tone comes off endearing, with a hint of concern as I notice the distraught expression crossing his handsome features yet again, and this doesn't do anything positive in settling my stomach. I feel the urge to throw up added with a wave of worry for what's coming next. As he hooks me up onto the sex swing, I'm thrown out of my thoughts, not wanting to ruin the best moment of my life thus far, focusing on the way his masculine hands strap me in, bulging veins showcasing through the tender tanned skin, Kai's palms are joining in as he plays with my hair and wraps it up so it won't get in the way, his right palm meandering its way down my body from top to bottom. Focusing on the 'important parts' as he flicks both my erected nipples, sliding down to my belly button and slowly circling the twitching skin, his fingers brushing over my swollen mound from the arousing excitement earlier.

The tickling sensations raise the pores and hairs on my skin, causing me to jerk slightly while being bound to the spot, orbs following Kai's naughty digits as he trickles past my womanhood and slides down to my inner thighs, giving the inner right a little smack. The sound coming off deafening from the quietness surrounding the room, save for our breathing. "Tell me, Y/N, do you want to see us kiss? See us cousins kissing?" Lucas is the one asking now as he comes away from the bed, his fully naked form being showcased to my ravenous eyes. My lips part, the heaviness of my boneless muscle flickers across my lower lip, chewing down on the plush flesh as I stare at him with a hooded gaze, nodding my head slowly as I feel my breathing coming out in slow palpitations. The shortness of my breath causes my head to feel light, the delirious rush of pleasure from the intoxicating scene comes to play as they waste no time in giving me what I want.

My eyes widen tremendously as I stare at both males pressing their couplets against one another, Kai reaches up to tangle his fingers into Lucas's luscious, sweat-laced strands. His tugs are animalistic as his body presses up firmly against Lucas's form, the latter thigh slides in between Kai's legs, nudging against his bloated, oozing erection. From the viewpoint I have, I could tell that Kai's pre-cum would be slathered across Lucas's thigh and the startled, muffled moans results in his lips parting for Lucas to shove his tongue into his pliant, eager to please mouth and I could swear that they're not bickering cousins with bad blood but rather something more than just friends. Their chemistry brings about a gnawing heat within the pit of my stomach, the waves of warmth traveling down my core and moistening my folds as I feel the cool air hitting my wet flower. The pulsating motions wandering across my lower regions result in me spasming against the swing, hindering me from being able to move much as I try to get a closer view, arching my body up and whimpering pathetically as I see both guys breaking the kiss. A devilish grin playing on their lips as they lick their tiers in quick succession in the same timing and move back slightly from one another.