˜"*°• We Do •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--I'm not hard to please, but you both are the only two things I can't seem to get enough of--

--They always say don't let your emotions control you, what about the body?--

The night carried on as pleasant as it should have been, at least in my perspective; I couldn't complain about anything going downright wrong. Kim has been in the waters for more than an hour by the time Lucas, Kai, and I are finished eating and filling our stomachs to the brim. Of course, where Kai's concerned there have been much too many distractions in the process of us consuming our meals and drinks in hopes of washing it down and aiding in faster digestion.

As I rush over to get changed into my chosen swimwear for tonight, Kai and Lucas shifted behind the tents to do the same, giving me some much-needed privacy. Sure, I have this mind-blowing fantasy of having two males at the same time, and in that process, they obviously would see me naked at one point. However, I know I would need to intake some 'liquid courage' so to speak so that I could become much more confident as I am in my imaginative depictions showcasing to the back of my mind. It even invaded my dreams earlier today and the mere thought of having both males so close to me, yet so far brings about an unwanted tingle that caresses my entire body, igniting a starved flame of desire from within.

Yep, I definitely need to get laid, it has been such a long time, taking away the night with Lucas just last night, of course, but one night doesn't begin to satisfy someone who has an overactive sex drive such as myself.

See, the thing is, I lost my virginity to Joon and when we started having sex regularly, it started to become a weekly activity until it turned to every other day and every weekend. It started getting toxic even on his behalf, seeing as I would have had dreams or needs of going out on dates and doing what other couples do; yet Namjoon only wanted to stay holed up in his room. We'd have marathon sex all day into the night sometimes until we're both too worn out to even eat or shower at the end. Our bodies were spent and weakened in a state that all we could do is simply sprawl out on the bed and slip into a deep slumber, bringing us to the next morning and our entire Saturday would've been gone up in ruins. Sunday was left for family time with Namjoon, Kim, and their parents, sure I'm considered part of their family, but I also left to go spend time with my own parents.

Namjoon hasn't invaded my mind for some time and he's riling me up in a negative way as I think about how 'fucked up' our relationship truly was. As I changed into the swimwear and walk outside, hugging my arms around my curvaceous frame, orbs focusing on the moon and stars lighting up the night's sky; I can't help but wonder why did I even stay in something like that, to begin with?

Someone who rarely made time to go out with me, but always had time for sex, yet when it came down to it, he cheated on me with Jin of all people. Maybe it's because I was never willing to get into anal with him and that brings me to the worry at hand where Kai and Lucas are concerned. Sex with two men, a threesome, is something I've never dreamed of experiencing much less having the chance to encounter such a fantasy. I always thought that I would have to share a guy with another girl or something if a threesome was bargained on the table for me, rather than two guys willing to share me in between them. The whole thought of having to share a guy I am attracted to with another girl downright annoys me and I know I would become too possessive, hence I never thought of ever experiencing a raunchy threesome.

However, with the opportunity presenting itself thanks to both Kai and Lucas, my heart hammers nervously in the confines of my chest as I start walking through the erotic fantasy playing in my mind, thinking about the dynamics that would be going down in the process. In most threesomes that take place, one male would enter the woman's vagina and the other would enter her anally and the mere idea of such an act scares me and makes me almost sick to the stomach as I hug myself tighter and swallow around the lump lodged in my throat. "I wonder if they would understand if I don't want to---"