˜"*°• Fire •°*"˜

꧁꧂

                           --I want to hear the sound of you and me, the sound of us fucking--

                         --I want to suck you, lick you, move my tongue all over you, feel you in my                                                           mouth. Yep, that's how you eat an ice cream!--

Anger and annoyance are all I'm hearing ringing through my head. Kai's husky and booming voice comes once again before he's cursing and banging on the door, before shouting out. "Fuck you both, I don't have time for this," slurring out his words, apparently he seems to be drunker than the game and it can be heard from the way his tongue rolls up when he's trying to speak clearly. Breathing out a sigh of relief, my body doesn't even try moving away from under Lucas's heavier frame, being trapped under him honestly feels like home and I'd be damned if I was to give up this night of absolute pleasure and happiness, for some guy I just met tonight.

Sure, I'm attracted to Kai and he was a sweetheart, but he showed other tendencies tonight that made me wonder if it was all a facade, or perhaps drinking causes another side of him to show, heavens know. Lucas has been there since earlier and he made a desperate mess since the beginning of the day, now he's paying attention to me and before that has to stop with him becoming cold and aloof all over again, I'm grasping every chance at this exciting opportunity.

Once everything's as quiet as it possibly could be, seeing as there's still a thrumming sound coming from the music downstairs, I look at the male above me and blink slowly, unsure if I should move away or keep rooted on the spot I'm in. "Do you want to continue...?" As Lucas asked this, I cannot help but allow a peal of laughter to be emitted past my lips at the irony of his question. "Well, I'm uh- not going anywhere, unless you want me to? I mean, you have my underwear shoved aside and your finger's still there...So...?" I question, while flushing darkly, the heat traveling through my entire frame as I feel hot and bothered all over again.

"It's amusing how after all of that, you're still wet and pulsating for me baby," cooing down at me as his finger sweeps down a little to circle my needy entrance, the liquid gushing out faster than before as my hips jerk up and I'm gasping while arching back into the bed. "F-fuck please, I'm so needy for you daddy, stick your finger inside of me, god please." As I'm panting and breathing out quickly, my eyes are blown with lust and wanton desire for you to finally grant me my wish, and without further ado his long, thick digit slides into my pussy, making me scream out softly from the intense pleasure and shock.

Playing with yourself could never, ever beat this, having another person's finger inside of you and pleasuring you tops it all, toys and your fingers can't do the things someone else can at times, especially when you're sex-deprived as I am. "Relax baby girl, let me take care of you tonight," is all he whispers as he lifts off of me a bit to get comfortable on my side, his hands swiftly shoving down my underwear, my hips raising a bit so I could allow him to push the pesky material off. "So pliant and needy for me, I love that," hearing his husky whisper turns me on even more so as I cling onto his shoulder, my right hand free and unsure what to do as I reach up behind my neck to undo the strings from the halter dress I'm wearing. Once the material falls, exposing my bare mounds to Lucas, I find myself becoming more brazen in my behavior while allowing my right hand to graze over my supple mounds, once his finger moves in and out of my wet entrance. The sloshing of my juices could be heard between us and it has me whimpering from the pleasure and sensitivity, feeling how my cavern tightens and flutters open from time to time.