˜"*°• Euphoria - Part 1 •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--There's no 'I' in 'Threesome'--

--I love when you cum, when you cum because of me--

A fantasy, one has to be living in a sensual daydream if that's what it's like being in my shoes right this instance. Shouldering both my sides are Kai and Lucas, neither saying a single word as we head up to the room in their beach house. Upon taking a right from the bathroom, my head snaps over to the door showcasing the entry of Lucas's room and I feel a pang of nostalgia running through the crimson lining my veins. A saddening but exhilarating moment all mixed into one. Something about having Lucas and Kai thrills me like nothing else, yet something about not having Lucas all to myself brings about a pang of anguish.

"Nervous?" Short and clipped is Lucas's singular question as his brow furrows slightly in the dim lighting on their top floor as my head shakes from side to side. The warm feeling of his hand skimming up and down on the expanse of my back gives an inkling of comfort, one that I never expected to feel from the handsome male ever again. It's momentarily, however, only for his hand to reluctantly leave the searing heat from my back, water dripping onto the wooden floor from all our frames as Kai opens up a locked door; confusion and mild peril build threateningly fast within me as I wonder to myself why his door has to be locked extra carefully.

As I look on, there are three locks to be precise and once he opens up the room, a series of fluorescent lights shimmer above our heads bringing the room to life as I walk in, seeing a lone bed sitting in the middle of the room and decorated on the walls are objects and tools I've never seen before in my life. One object that has caught my attention would be the sex swing across from the mirror and it only piques my interest because this is one thing I've always fantasized about. I haven't known much about it, only from reading certain novels.

--The Room--

"W-what the--- what's this?" I try my best to prepare my voice; so that the shock won't penetrate too much into my words, however, upon hearing Kai's mischievous chuckle added to Lucas's wry smirk, I can tell without a doubt that they're both enjo...

"W-what the--- what's this?" I try my best to prepare my voice; so that the shock won't penetrate too much into my words, however, upon hearing Kai's mischievous chuckle added to Lucas's wry smirk, I can tell without a doubt that they're both enjoying this to their fullest content. "What's the matter doll? Never seen something as grandeur as this I'm assuming?" There it goes, Kai's cocky demeanor, yet, he didn't drink as much tonight as the night when his distasteful personality traits came into view. I'm left wondering if that's part of who he is all along and I was played like a fiddle all along into thinking that he's a sweet person.

My thoughts are left unsaid or left forgotten as I feel Lucas's hand once again pressing against the lower slope of my back as he pushes me over to sit on the edge of the bed. "So here's what we're going to do tonight, once you're okay with it, of course, we both wouldn't want you doing something against your beliefs and out of your comfort zone." Upon hearing Kai's scoff after Lucas's little pep talk, it seems as if he's saying 'speak for yourself,' yet, I don't have much time to analyze and worry about his prick-like personality as of this moment. "What are you guys wanting to do with me?" Breathless and shaky comes my voice as I feel an overwhelming sense of uneasiness taking over my body, knuckles turning white as I clutch onto my thighs for dear life, my fingernails digging moon crescents into the flesh, going as far as leaving a trickle of bloody marks in the process due to the nerves erupting within my stomach.