˜"*°• No Manners •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--An ocean breeze, puts a mind at ease--

--Act bad, don't hurt me; look sexy, talk dirty--

"Oh shut up Kim, it's not like you're not going to spend all evening and night with the goof. Leaving me alone to fend for myself," I grumble the last part out as I give her a glare in return, knowing too well how she tends to leave me alone at parties to get her nightly lay. Not to mention when she starts drinking, a single drink would make her start thinking with the thing in between her legs, she doesn't have a mind of her own anymore. All she sees is sex and more sex. Heaving a soft sigh, I shuffle into my room with my bags in tow, suddenly missing Lucas helping hands seeing as I have to make two trips in and out without Kim's help. She ignored me to go on her phone, fingers typing as fast as the speed of light as she bites down on her lower lip and it's pretty obvious who it is she's texting. "C'mon Kim," I groan in sheer annoyance, after all this trip was meant for us to spend time together along with getting laid. However, she isn't even paying attention to the first and foremost plan whatsoever. "You could catch up with him tonight, the guy isn't running anywhere, he is staying a couple of minutes away, come and help me choose something to wear."

I and whining like a bitch don't necessarily go in the same sentence but coming to tonight, I'm prepared to take the next step in my life of moving on and forgetting all about Namjoon. He isn't here to haunt my thoughts and I sure as hell should not be allowing him to invade my first happy moment on this trip. Seeing as Lucas seems a bit aloof and cold, I am pretty sure there would have other guys around the party, and judging from how handsome both males are earlier, their friends must be good looking as well. If not, well there is always Lucas to butter up I guess. Giving my nape a rub from the impending frustration and nerves acting up, I drag Kim to my room her lips mumbling around a few words that I am unsure of, not that I pay her much attention as I start opening up my luggage and taking out a bunch of clothes to choose from. "C'mon, pay attention! Long pants? Short pants? Pants at all or maybe a dress? A skirt? I do not even know, I usually go for dresses or skirts for parties so what do you think?" Biting down on my lower lip, I noticed with much appreciation, Kim is rummaging through the clothes I sprawled all over my bed and her tongue sticking out slightly as she thinks. "Well you do know you rock dresses and skirts better than pants for those occasions, and I'm sure you wanna get laid tonight, so a dress for it!"

After picking out a dress and a skirt and halter back top to go with it, she nods her head in approval and point at the two. "Pick your pick, but I suggest the dress, it fits you good and you never even wore it to go anywhere and you bought that since last year, you had it packed down doing nothing whatsoever, so this is your chance. No Namjoon to control what you wear, you could finally dress like the person you know you are deep down and you haven't got the chance to explore her yet." Smiling at me as I look at the dress and my best friend nervously, I feel a sense of dread asking her for help, because I know if I do not take her advice and do as she says she would be damned if I left the house tonight not wearing what she chose. She would force it onto me if she has to not before getting pissed off and telling me off, so I just chuckle sheepishly and nod slowly all the while gulping and glancing down at my body and heaving a stressed-out sigh. "I don't know though, Kim, what if I look like a freaking whale, you know I'm not that skinny and scrawny..." I trail off looking in the mirror in front of us and holding the dress up, my thighs are thicker than Kim's and I have more of a coca-cola shape compared to many Asian girls. I got bullied heavily for it when I was smaller, even up until now Kim has to fight off those attacks for me at times, seeing as I allow it to get the better of me and become depressed by their harsh words.

"I don't know Kim, I'd try both on and see okay?" I try to ignore her disapproving and disappointed look, before placing the dress back down onto the bed and ignoring as she cusses me out while walking out of my room. "Get yo ass in my room when you're finished moping and talking shit about yourself before I slap the fuck out of you. I need help picking out something also." Slamming my door shut with the last words, I feel the sweat dripping down my back and front from how heated the summer weather is, grabbing the a.c remote, I switch on the unit to fully blast its cool air around the room and sit on my bed while looking at both pairs of clothes. 'I have a male friend and he makes a lot of sense, I probably would have been crushing hard on him too, if he wasn't already taken – pft bummer right?' He always told me that bullies are always the type of people to pick on people who they feel inferior to, they tend to jealous the people they bully, so I should feel proud and happy that they are picking on me and choosing me to belittle because I have something they don't; especially the things they make fun of would be the things they want and cannot have, while I got those things effortlessly.