˜"*°• Pied Piper •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--Nothing's better than a bonfire, the sea, and some great sex--

--Sometimes you have to stop overthinking and just go where your body and heart take you--

Upon arriving at the beach party, I'm relieved to get away from the suffocating sensations clouding my veins and mind while walking alongside Lucas. Sure, Kim and Taeyong were trying their utmost best in distracting me from the impenetrable tension between me and the athletic male, however, it didn't do well enough to cut it fully. The tension was too thick between us that I was afraid that even if there was a sharp object trying to lacerate at the undeniable strain between us; it would have probably been impossible.

The music and the ambiance of the entire scenery before us immediately grab at me fully encasing me in the vibe the party has to offer rather than the imploring gaze scorching at my back from Lucas's dark eyes. Without even glancing at the male, I simply follow after Kim in hopes of being distracted with her and her guys rather than having to spend another grueling moment suffering under Lucas's snarky and annoying attitude.

"How come you're not hanging around lover boy?" A low, husky tone fills my ear, instantly raising the hairs at my nape and the pores lining my exposed flesh. My body stiffens at the sensuous voice filling my ears, causing me to close my orbs and hone in on the mysterious yet familiar tone. "Maybe, I just rather hang around girls for tonight than affiliating myself with the male testosterones that seem to be at its peak tonight," I sassily remark back, feeling my lips curve into a wry grin, my body easily turning around to face the devilish man before me.

"Damn," Kai whistles as he blatantly checks me out from head to toe, taking in my exposed cleavage a moment longer than necessary; hungry pupils dilating as they scan across my voluptuous frame, fitting snuggly in the leather romper I chose to wear tonight. His appreciation brings about a salacious pride within me and I crave to see and hear more from the starving male. "Like what you see, I take it?" Cockily, my words flow past my red-tinted lips and I'm wondering where did my shy demeanor go? Maybe, Lucas's infuriating personality managed to break me, resulting in me malfunctioning while speaking to one of the men of my dreams. The one that's easier to talk to when he's not drinking; that is.

His cheeky smirk brings about a raging heat flooding up from my core straight up my lower stomach and higher up as I feel the prickling, tingle of pleasurable waves cascade over my frame, making me feel hotter than before and I haven't even taken a sip of alcohol just yet. "You're asking answers now Y/N tsk tsk. Since when have you gotten so coy? Always such a flirt I take it? But you decided to keep it on a down low, going for the whole innocent act huh? I like this new you though."

--Kai's Look--

His statement comes off in a ridiculing manner, however, as I take a deep look into those obsidian filled pupils, the conspicuous lust and blatant commendation have me thinking that it's more of an in awe and shocked moment Kai's having and he see...

His statement comes off in a ridiculing manner, however, as I take a deep look into those obsidian filled pupils, the conspicuous lust and blatant commendation have me thinking that it's more of an in awe and shocked moment Kai's having and he seems to be reveling in it quite a bit. "Honestly, I'm not sure...I think it's the first time I got to try out this uh newfound confidence." I scoff at my own words, feeling my cheeks grow heated as the wind blows across my bangs fallen over the side of my forehead, brushing across my makeup-crusted eyelids and I notice his outfit fully now as I admire how enticing he looks. I didn't even notice the hat he has swirling around in his hands before placing the bucket hat back atop his head and frankly, I prefer his wild hair blowing around in the wind.