˜"*°• 2 fast •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--He speaks two languages; body and English--

--I can't taste my lips, can you do it for me?--

His outburst causes me to reel back on my heels and I find myself hugging my body as if feeling a sense of shyness overtaking me from being so exposed in front of you. It's the first time dressing like this in public and I could feel a bit of intimidation coming on, although his eyes softened once he sees how his 'raging remark,' made me and he reaches out to cup my shoulders gently, rubbing at the smooth skin. It brings about the rise in my pores as my hairs stand tall and proud at my nape, his touch doing wonders to my skin as I breathe out shakily. "J-Joon..." I am cut off, however, by him pulling me into his arms and sighing softly.

"I'm sorry Y/N, even though, we're done, I still do care, even though I'm an asshole at showing it and for that, I do apologize baby girl." He murmurs into my ear as he strokes my back up and down gently as if trying to soothe me and somehow it manages to help, however as I look back inside, I notice both Lucas and Kai watching me like hawks. Lucas has an unreadable expression on his handsome face, yet Kai has a glare being directed at Joon and I pull back hastily before clearing my throat. "You wanted to talk to me, we could discuss this fast and head back in, we're missing the game." I whisper and his eyes skim past me looking inside and scoffs softly, "sure Y/N like you so care about the game, I know it's 'him,' you're thinking about. Which 'him' he's speaking of, I really do not know, so as I hug myself and rock back on my heels once again, I purse my lips and study the handsome male before me warily.

"What? Him as in who Joon? Stop speaking in riddles, and stop acting as if you're jealous or something, you broke it off with me remember? I mean- you even came with the person you cheated on me with of all things too." I mutter out hastily as if in a rush, but in reality, it hurts me at the end of the day, sure it's with a guy and not another female. I'd have compared my looks to hers and even my body, but thing is- Jin has been Joonie friends since kids and I cannot help but think seeing as they're best friends that all along they had some dirty secret behind closed doors. It pains me to know I got involved with that and I was the one kicked to the curb in the end, nothing of pride, just heartbreak.

"Y/N, I told you I'm sorry for that, Jin and I – it's complicated, but he's my best friend and nothing's gonna change that, nor is he better than you in any way okay? Stop thinking so, but like in all honesty Y/N, who are you really with? There's this Kai dude, which I honestly do not like- he gives me these creepy feelings and I do not like how he looks at you. As if you're his possession or something, or looks at you as if you're something to eat." He scowls once he's done, but it's my turn to roll my eyes and scoff softly, I know he has a point in how Kai handled things earlier tonight, however, it's not Joon's place to remark on it. "Last time I check Joonie, you're my ex for a reason, I get that you probably think you're looking out for me? But I'm a big girl and I could handle myself if you give me the chance to figure shit out on my own."

Flashing the male a little smile, I push a hand through my hair, bringing the locks to the front as I part my lips and sigh softly, "look, if it's that...about my choices in men- I'm sure I cannot go that wrong from the direction I went in the past." I mutter softly, not meaning to be savage or hurt his feelings, but even though Kai's mentality seems a bit off sometimes, I blame it on the whole alpha male he's putting off, and I'm sure he's nothing like Namjoon. He doesn't say anything but I could see the frustration raging all over his features as he bites his lower lip to stop from saying something possibly stupid, to nod and push his hands in his pockets before asking me something else.

"One more thing, if Kai's your new beau, then who's the guy from the convenience store earlier? He surely put up a good show in front of me, or was he just being a 'protective friend,' in looking out for his buddy's girl?" I hear the bite behind his words, along with his judgment, however, the jealousy still rings thick. Now I do not know much about other males out there whatsoever, but knowing Namjoon almost all my life, I can easily tell when he's triggered by jealousy as he is right now and it has me snorting out a soft laugh as I shake my head in amusement. Eyes crinkling at the corners as a peal of laughter dies down once emitted and I step closer to him and pat his chest gently.