˜"*°• Mmmh •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--Come closer until I don't know where I end and you begin...--

--When conflicted between two choices, take neither--

It felt like a couple of minutes passed as I saw a brief flicker of both men of my dreams come into the said dream. Only for Kim's annoying voice and body being thrown at me, shaking me out of my intense sleep. "Come on you hoe! We gotta get ready, it's already after two in the afternoon and we want to look our finest hmm?"

As I blearily crack my eyes open, my darkened and sleepy orbs flicker over to my best friend's face lighting up as she imploringly looks down at me before schooling her features to try to not look too disappointed. "W-wait, we're still going though, right?" She asks a bit hopefully and I feel my heart clench in the pit of my chest, twisting in knots from the fact that I'm two-mind about it.

"I...Uh yeah, of course." I finally mutter out and she squeals as hard as her croaked tone would allow her to and I don't want to start imagining as to why her voice is all cracked. "Did you sleep half-naked? Psh, it's very hot isn't it?" She looks a bit disoriented as much as I feel the same and she gets out of my bed, smacking my exposed ass once and giving it a playful grope before snickering, "I'm going to take a shower, I chose my outfit already, by the time choose yours and pack a bathing suit." She giddily exclaims before giggling and walking out of my room, a sound that brings nausea up my throat. I hate when she does that 'so-called cute' shit.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I murmur and groan slightly as I stretch out on my bed before hearing a ping coming from my phone and I blink down sleepily as I try to process the semantics of where I am and what I am supposed to do right now. Before I focus on the irritating device sounding off next to me, I decided to rush over to Kim's room once I'm sure she's in the bathroom. Rummaging through her carry-on pack with her necessities for her 'women' purposes, I grab one of the 'morning after pill' and rush off to the kitchen.

Downing a glass of water with how dehydrated I feel from the heat added to the earlier fiery activities I had with myself alongside the dreams clouding my mind, I allow the cool liquid to quench my impending thirst before heading back into my room. Another annoying ping greets me as soon as I'm entering my room; coming from the device and a couple more comes one after the next as it shoots out loudly causing me to silence it before unlocking it and opening up the messaging app as I looked down at the screen, rubbing my tired orbs slowly. "What the- "

-Unknown-

-Hey baby girl, you're coming over?

-Are you asleep?

-What time would you be here?

- Shoot, am I annoying you? Oh! Shit! Don't be alarmed okay? I asked Taemin to ask Kim for your digits only in case if I saw that you might now show I'd text or call.

-If you don't answer me, I won't hesitate to call you, would you ignore me, baby girl?

I could picture the frown lining his handsome features as I lick my lips and heave a deep sigh as I know exactly who it is that's texting me. I don't think Kai has ever called me baby girl before so that just leaves the other; his cousin, Lucas.

Hesitating before typing out a reply, I have the inkling urge to just ignore his sorry ass and leave him hanging, after all, it's 'make Lucas jealous' day today, I am going about the plan I and Kim made, but do I really have the heart to do that? Fuck it for being such a weakling and having a soft spot for the idiotic giant fool.

Sighing deeply, I simply type out a quick response and leave it like that in hopes of him not calling or texting any longer, either way, my phone is on silent, and it's remaining that way until further notice.