˜"*°• 100 •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--Crazy nights make the best memories--

--When the kiss is so good, that you end up wishing you had sex--

The only thing that could be heard between us is the puff of breaths coming from my parted lips. My hands trembling as I try to not throw my alcoholic drink all over my gorgeous dress and the pitter-patter beating of my heart. For a second I wonder if he's joking and then he sheepishly rubs at his nape, hand going up into his fluffy hair and ruffling at it as I turn my body fully to face his, right leg cocking up on the bench, the dress covering my middle and now showing more than I should. I study his features as he smiles shyly- at least that's what I presume and he glances down while twiddling with his fingers and cup. "Shoot, sorry about that Y/N, that was too forward, hah- thank god I didn't talk my mind huh?"

As he says this, he curses and I feel my heart races up even more and butterflies flutter around in my stomach as I lean closer and perk up a bit. "Y-your mind? What do you mean Kai?" Staring at him longingly, my orbs continuously dip down to his plush looking lips and I feel my eyes zooming in on the lump of appealing flesh before glancing at the sea before us and biting down on my lower lip. His finger inches towards my clutched lip being held hostage via my pearly whites and he chuckle lowly while playing with my sensitive skin. The tremor in my lips not going unnoticed by the cautious and curious-looking male. Now that I look closer, something about him reminds me of Lucas, they're both, 'cat-like,' but Kai...Looks like sunshine on a rainy day, a ray of golden sun. "What are you looking at Kitten?"

Blushing at the new nickname, I hum a bit and purse my lips, getting a sense of cockiness that I left with Lucas earlier, "that's two nicknames Mister, should I start taxing you?" Wiggling my brows at him, I cannot help but snicker a bit as his surprised features are lit by the beautiful glow of the moon. "Fiesty, I like that, mhh now that I think about it, Kitten surely suits you better sweetheart. Why do you bite your lip though? Such a harsh act on such a beautiful part of your face, makes me want to have the honor." He teases me as his orbs focus on my lower lip, before looking me dead in the eye and I fell myself drowning in his brown orbs. My hands move on their own accord to place my drink securely on the table next to Kai's as if preparing for the inevitable.

"Well, what's stopping you, Mister Kim?" Smirking back at him, I cock an amused brow, only to hear him let out a low groan of approval from the formal name I used in his honor, before his head tips down to my own and his thick, plump lips cover my own causing all my breath to be knocked out of my body. Crashing into his mouth as I feel his thick lips encasing mines, moving slow and steady, my pair trembling against his and I feel him smile. His thumbs leave my cheeks to bring his hands down to my waist, pulling me a tad bit closer only to rub soothing circles on my sides, my guess is he's telling me to calm down.

I could taste the mint on his breath from the chewing gum he was chewing before coming outside and the little taste of the vodka sweetness coating his supple cavern, his tongue shyly brushing mines as if asking for permission and the only thing I could think of doing, is nodding my head and pushing myself closer to him. My body instantly moving towards his and finding myself sitting on his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck, fingers playing with the supple strands at the back of his nape and I tangle my digits there and pull gently. Resulting in a low rumble in the confines of his broad chest, it sounds so sexy and so attractive that I cannot help but moan lowly against his pair, my mouth encasing his tongue as I suck around the thick, boneless muscle.

Only to flicker my tongue against his own almost playfully as I chuckle against his pair and I move back just a little to catch my breath, my lips feeling moist with his saliva coating my tiers and I feel my heart hammering in my chest as I look at him up close. Taking in his solid, handsome features in awe all over again and he hugs my waist as he chuckles a bit and shakes his head slightly. "Never would I have thought, I'd be making out with you of all things, I'm sorry if I pushed it too far. However, you flying onto my lap and moaning surely got me carried away. I'm sorry love."