Where Everything Started

Chapter 24

Today was the day. The day I would be giving the boys their surprise. My surprise to them was a DVD filled with all their precious moments, tweets and videos. I knew they would love it. I told Paul last night and he said he would help.

It was currently 2pm and I told the boys to be at my place at 6pm. That gave me enough to time to watch it by myself.

I finally finished the DVD. I was in fits of laughter by the middle of it. I had to keep pausing just so I could regain my breathe. It had MEGAMIND, Video Diaries and just funny moments. My laughing was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my lap. I looked down to see Niall’s number on my screen. What did that boy want?

“Hey, when I come over can we please talk.” I sigh at the message and quickly reply “I have nothing to say to you.” He replies back “Ill talk then, just please, ill come early if I have to.” I frown at the message not wanting him to come at all. “Just come 10 minutes early, you better clear yourself up because you hurt me.”

“Just let me explain everything to you when I get there in 20 minutes.” I moan and chuck the phone t the other side of the couch.

We hadn’t spoken once and now he wants to come over? This actually better be good.

Niall came around at 5:45pm. We sat on separate ends of the couch in utter silence. It awkard but it was better than talking. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted my Niall’s voice.

“Alright, this is awkward I am explaining this whether you like it or not.’ He sighs facing me.

“Okay where do I start?” He mutters to himself, hoping I wouldn’t hear.

“Um the part where u decided to cheat on me.”I faked a smile. He scoffs and begins.

“Well while I was there I was forced to date Sophia. Management said that our popularity was dropping, we couldn’t think of anything else to get popularity back up.”

“Well instead of cheating on me how about a gig or some charity work, for people who NEED help.” I raise my voice.

“Just let me finish.” He sighed rubbing his hands over his face.

“Shoot.” I motion my head for him to carry on.

“Anyway I wasn’t allowed to call you coz I knew you would take it the wrong way, that call we had was in the meeting about this whole thing, I couldn’t bare for you to hear anything, I cared to much.” He frowned looking down. I just stared at him with anger and sincereness.

“When I found out about that story it crushed me, you had no idea how much I cared and loved for you, and then you don’t even tell me?” I say battling the tears.

“Look im so sorry, just no that, also know that I haven’t loved Sophia ever since we were dating, which was before I met you, i-I still love you.”

“If you loved me why do this, I thought you would’ve actually try fighting for our relationship?” I wiped tears away.

Trist me I tried my hardest to convince them not to do it, but they didn’t give in.” He sighed at the end.

“Look people will be hear any minute just pretend we have sorted it out and everything is okay, last thing we need right now is more drama.” I sigh getting up.

“Kailee, I truly do love you.” He says looking me straight into the eyes. Why does he do that? I gave him a slight smile and walked into the kitchen, I knew he was following since I was about to grab food so I placed crisps and sweets on the counter for to snack on.

The boys finally came. Danielle and El also tagged along. I got a few beanbags I had out on the floor and hey spread themselves out.

“Come on tell us what we are doing?” Harry whined as he muched on some roasted peanuts.

“Calm down Harold.” I laughed.

“Stop calling me that.” He smirked and trough a peanut at me, I ditched it back at him and got him just above the eye.

“OI.” He yelled. I started laughing and was interrupted by Louis picking me up.

“NO ONE THROWS PEANUTS AT MY HAZZA.” He says swinging me around. I scream until I go red and he puts me down and sits back next to El. I loved having everyone here.

“Niall wheres Soph-“ Liam stopped as he realised I was there. I look at Niall who quickly looked away from me and back at Liam

“Uhm, she’s at a friends house.” He stutters

“Okay, guys shut up so I can tell you what we are doing.” I yell. They all go quiet.

“Paul and I have arranged a little DVD for you guys, its got everything from X-Factor to the last concert.” I see their faces and by the looks of it they liked what Paul and I had planned.

“Don’t waste another minute, put it on then.” Louis yelled. I pressed play and sat down next to Zayn.

It began with their auditions. By the second audition which was Harrys everyone was laughing and chatting among themselves.

“Uhm, Im harry and I work in a bakery.” Niall mocks Harry. We all laugh and continue to watch the rest of the auditions. Time went by and it was now time for the video diaries on the stairs.

‘I miss those days.” Zayn says. They all “hmm” in unision.

“What was it like on X-Factor?” I whisper to Zayn.

“The best feeling in the world, that’s where it all started.” He smiles.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter, jokes and huge banters.

IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! I havent been on since been Christmas and i have gotten over 200 reads!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I hope you like it. :)