One Big step for One Direction

HEY GUYS I FOUND THIS A SAD-ISH CHAPTER SO I HOPE U ENJOY IT I WAS ON WRITERS BLOCK SO I KIND OF HAD TO WING IT SO HERE WE GO....ENJOY Xx

Chapter 23

Today was the day the boys will be announcing something major for the fandom. Some might say it is the biggest announcement the band has ever made. Millions of girls around the world are going to be shocked, stunned, amazed and everything else in between.

It has been five months since Niall’s little situation. I don’t speak to him at all when I hang to around with the gang. I mostly speak to the girlfriends of the boys and Zayn.

Zayn has been by my side ever since the beginning. He was like an older brother I never had. I trusted my life with him. I told him, my secrets, confessions and lame stories and he would always listen. I loved having him as a friend; he was always there when I needed him.

We were all backstage the MSG ready for the boys to go on stage. We were all anxious. Sophia and I were separate ends of the backstage area. We both had nothing to say to each other and I could tell she wouldn’t talk to me anyway from the looks she is giving me. It was pathetic.

Niall walked over to her and her mood completely changed. They started making out. I looked over to everyone who looked extremely nervous, scared and excited at the same time. They all huddled before going to the entrance by the stage.

“Good luck boys, you will do fine, be yourselves.” I yell as they go on stage. I got huge butterflies in my stomach. This was a major step in the boys life, it could break their career if they weren’t careful. I was just nervous about how the fans would take it.

They did the final song of the night and ran off stage for costume change.  The hurried into their new costumes before running back on stage. This was the moment that they had been dreading.

“Hey guys, how you guys going tonighttt.” Liam yelled into the microphone, the crowd went crazy.” Anyways thank you so muchf or coming to this show, we want to tell you guys something really important.” He stopped

“Basically the passed few months have been filled with a lot of stress, anxiety and relief but most of all surprising. As you all know Liam will be a daddy in about 5 months so it breaks our hearts to say this but…. We will be taking a break for a 2 years or so, to get everything sorted.” Harry explained. Everyone went quiet. Harry stopped and Louis took over. They were both in tears, as for the rest of them.

I was backstage also in tears because they had to stop what they loved. I know its no ones fault why they’re stopping but the fans. They’ll have to rip down their posters. I couldn’t bare to think about the directioners doing that but everything happens for a reason right?

“Anyways, this is our last show for a few years and we want to thank you all so much, without you guys we would’ve been voted off of X-Factor and never would’ve gotten a second chance or to meet/see anyone of you guys, you have helped us all through so much and we are truly grateful.” Louis finished with a sympathetic smile. The boys said their last speeches and took their last bow together up on stage. They whole crowd went crazy, screaming, shouting and crying. This was a massive step for them.

They came off stage, all in tears. Niall went straight to Sophia, who already had a tissue. Louis and Eleanor hugged tight. Liam and Danielle sobbed together while I walked over to Harry and Zayn who were sitting down with their hands in their face.

“Boys.” I whisper. Their heads shot up and their blood reds burn into my face

“You have done a good thing, you needed a break.” I say crouching down in front of them

“But the fans.”

“The true directioners will stay with you no matter what you choose to do.” I soothed them. I give them both reassuring smile and walk off to find Paul.

He was backstage with his wife. They were talking until Paul saw me coming towards their way.

“Kailee.” He smiles

“Hey, the boys did great tonight, shame its all over aye.” I smiled

“yeah, They did, didn’t they.” He smiled back.

“Um Paul I was wondering if we could do something for the boys, they’re all devastated about this and I want to cheer them up.

“Sure like what?” He asks.

“Well….” I begin

DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING...TWO SURPRISES!!!!!

IMAGINE LIAM AS A DADDY, THEN HE WOULD BE DADDY DIRECTIONER HEHEHEHHEE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE, I HAVENT BEEN GETTING A LOT OF FEEDBACK LATELY...