Finding out the truth

Chapter 14

Niall’s Point Of View

I ordered my espresso with whip cream and a caramel frappe for Kailee. I paid and turned around to see no one at the table. I looked around to see if I could see Kailee but she was nowhere in sight. I decided to wait just in case she was in the toilet.

I waited for about 15 minutes before I decided I should leave. I was worried sick about Kailee. She left everything behind, well my stuff behind. I got up and looked at my phone. I had a new message. From Sophia, she wouldn’t leave me alone, her and me had a thing before Kailee and I’ll, she still thinks we are together. I saw that it was from 20 minutes ago. I read the message and was now sure why Kailee had run off. She saw the message.

Why am I such an idiot? I always stuff things up. Nice Niall.

I walked back to the hotel as quickly as I could. I wanted to explain everything to Kailee. She thought I was dating Sophia probably so she stormed off. Man I feel like a complete idiot.

I got to the hotel room and everything was turned off, lights and all. It was 3:40pm. I walked into my bedroom to see a note on the bed.

I picked it up and opened it.

Niall, how could you? I thought you were different. You actually had me fooled that I meant something to you; I NEVER want to see you again, never. I have packed my things and im going back to the UK. Don’t bother chasing after me coz I never want to speak, hear or see you again. You promised you wouldn’t hurt me and now you have broken every piece that was left of me, I wish I had never met you, I HATE YOU.” It said. I felt a tear slide my cheek. I had never had a girl that meant so much to me say she hated me.

I stared at the note blankly as I let tears drop onto the small note. I cant let her go, not that this easily, she was everything to me. I stopped thinking, grabbed my coat and keys and headed straight to the airport.

Kailee’s Point Of View

I was still in tears after what had happened, everyone on the plane is staring at me like im some kind of circus animal.

 I stared out the window as we took off.  I quickly took out my phone and saw that my mentions on twitter were outrageous. I had now got 987,284 followers. Wow, people really suck up to you once your famous. I quickly tweeted

“Back to the UK for me :/” Within seconds over 20 people had re-tweeted me.

I saw that mine and Niall’s name were still trending. How did they find out we were dating? Who cares, im not taking that jerk anymore. No point crying over someone who didn’t have the time of day for you.

I closed my eyes and thought flooded my mind. I let them. I just wanted things to be back the way it was months ago, where I was living my own life that I was used to.

“We are now ready to land thank you for flying with British Airways we hope you enjoy your flight.” The attendant says over the speakerphone.  I open my eyes and see that we were coming into land. Woah I was asleep for the whole 12 hours. I must’ve slept from all the crying that I did before.

I got my suitcases from the terminal and began to head to the exit sign. I got a taxi and began my journey back to where everything was.

I arrived home at 5am in the morning. It didn’t look like dad was home, which I was half glad about. I didn’t want to cause commotion this early. I put my suitcase back in my room and fell on my bed. I didn’t know how exhausted I was until I lied down. I didn’t want to move.

I decided to go make something to eat before I go to bed. I made a cheese and tomato sandwich and had a glass of water with it. I got into my pyjamas and got into bed. Within minutes I went into my sleep.

I got woken up with a loud bang coming from down the hall. I turned to see the time. 11:55am. Shit! Dad would be home now. I slowly made my way out of bed and down the hall. Dad was watching televsion. He took one look at me and bolted right up.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN.” He yelled

“I uh-“ I stubbled with my words, somehow I really missed this routine.

“If you leave me again I swear to god I will hurt you.” I don’t know what came over me. I bursted into tears and ran to him. I just needed a hug. I didn’t care if I got hit to the floor I just needed a hug.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU DOING, GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT.” He yelled. I held him tighter.

“I missed this dad, I missed you I just need a hug.” I felt his grip tighten around my arm. Was he hugging me? His grip got firmer and firmer my arm felt tingly and numb now. I lent back and saw him squeezing my arm.

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU AM, IM NOT A FUCKING TEDDY BEAR, YOUR SUCH A BITH YOU KNOW THAT NO WONDER YOUR MUM WALKED OUT ON US IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU.” He yelled. Before I had time respond I felt a sharp pain go across my cheek and jaw. I screamed in agony as I held my cheek and jaw hard. My dad punched me. I felt a tear creep down my face.

I just realised how much I hated it here, all the abuse swearing and fighting my dad bought upon him. Id do anything to get away from this again, I cant though. I have no money.

I would have to spend the rest of my life in hell.

THERE HAS BEEN A MIX UP WITH THE CHAPTERS I WILL BE FIXING THAT NOW X