I want you

Chapter 18

NOTE: This is a pretty sexual chapter, if you don’t like it just wait for the next chapter, please don’t say I haven’t warned and don’t give me poo for it anyways love you xoxox……

I was woken up by a big thud. I opened my eyes instantly and looked around. Niall was asleep beside me.  Dad’s home, I heard him cursing at himself. I checked the time it was 2am. Shit! I gently woke up Niall and he groaned. I covered my hands over his mouth so dad didn’t hear.

I looked over to see a very confused Niall.

“Shh, dads home, ill sneak you to my room.” I whisper so he can barely hear. He nods. We got up slowly we walked to the passage way opening and I peeped my head so I could see down the passage. Coast was clear. I grabbed Niall’s hand and bolted past the passage way and up the stairs. We finally reached my room and we were both panting.

“That was close.” I panted.

“Oh nah.” I sarcastically say. I heard him chuckle to himself

We lie next to each other and stare at the ceiling. I notice that the lights in the house all turned off, dad had finally gone to bed. He was down the end of the house so he could he anything said. Thank goodness because if he knew Niall was he, we’d both be dead, legit!

I turned on a lamp and saw Niall staring at me. I just smiled weakly at him.

“What.” I said nervously.

“I just cant believe that I nearly lost you, please promise we wont fight again.” He begs.

“I promise but you have to promise too.” I say.

“Pinky promise.” I say. He giggles and sticks out his pinky. It was massive compared to mine. I kneel next to him and our pinky’s intertwine. I look at our pinky’s and then at Niall. Who was already staring at me smiling. He leaned in closer and we were now an inch apart. Within a second our lips met. I tasted a bit of the popcorn salt that was left on his lips.

The kiss drew deeper and deeper. Niall roller over so he was on top of me. I was paying with his quiff and he was kissing my neck. He found my special spot and I let out a small moan. He continued to kiss my neck and went back up to my lips.

I was beginning to want more but I knew I couldn’t. Dad would probably hear, the last thing I needed was more drama with him. I pushed back. Niall looked at me confused. I half smile.

“Not here.” I say.

“Then where?” He asks, I stare back at him then look at my closet, no way! Bathroom? That’ll have to do.

“Come here.” I pushed Niall off and grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused again.

“In here?” He chuckled. I nod. He smiles and opens the door. We hurry in and close the door gently. As soon as I lock the door our lips smash against each other’s. His tongue begged to enter my mouth; I knew that’s what he wanted so I accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance and I finally gave in. He picked me up placed me on the cabinet. He suddenly stopped. I look at him confused to why he stopped.

“I want to play a game.” He says, smiling.

“Now?” I say. He nods.

“It’s a game called Too Hot, what you have to do is kiss, whoever touches the other person first loses and the winner gets to choose the loses punishment.” He explains. I nod. I look at him and he smiles.

I slip my hands under me so im sitting on them Niall puts them behind his back.

“Ready, Set, Go.” He says. Our lips connect again and begin to kiss. I wanted him so much.  It hit me; I wanted him more than ever. I forgot about the game and wrapped my arms around his neck. He giggled and began to wrap himself around me. I wrapped my legs around him causing him to move forward so his crotch was touching my inner thigh.  I don’t know why but it made me want him more.

He began to take off my shirt so my purple bra was showing. He got it off and chucked it at the floor. I began to rub up and down his chest. He released the kiss and took off his shirt. He looked so fit. 

He began to play with my boobs on top of my bra. He kissed down my neck to the middle of my bra.  He unhooked my bra and started playing with them. He continued to kiss me while I rubbed around him crotach, I felt his boner form and it turned me on more. We undressed ourselves quickly.

We kissed and we finally broke apart. He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes.

“I want you.” I whisper.

IMAGINE NIALL WAS DOING THAT TO YOU WAFEHUSDGJBCNBQEGJRDXFHNRGBTGJWRSHFNXBG JWHFNBCGAEIF

Thanks for reading xxxx