Cozzy day with Niall

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 165 READS GUYS, MEANS ALOT, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE A TIT LOAD OF HOMEWORK! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.... LOVE YOUS xx

Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing next to me. I moan and wipe my eyes.

“Stupid frikkin phone.” Niall moans. He sits up and grabs the phone.

“Hello.” He says. His morning voice was sexy. He was deep and he sounded heaps more irish than usual.

After listening to Niall defending himself and the boys he hang up. He looked angry and stressed. I rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

“What’s wrong hun?” I whisper. He sighs.

“We cant do tonight’s show, theres been a threat at the venue.” He says.

“What kind of threat.”

“There are a bunch of fans blocking everywhere already, majority of them are haters, they have been fighting security all morning apparently.” Niall sounded really disappointed.

“That’s sick, I hate how gangs ruin something important, but will you do tomorrow nights show?” I ask. I feel his breathing get faster.

“Nope, security wont let us, they say its too dangerous.”

“Okay don’t be sad, the Niall Horan I know is carefree, remember.”

“I guess but not when a show has been cancelled, everything changes then.” I look up at him and he looks down at me. He was really upset, he must really want to perform.

“How about me you have a special day out.” I say.

“Can we just rent movies and eat.” He mumbles.

“Anything that will cheer you up.” I smile. He gives me a quick smile and kisses me gently. His lips were so soft. I loved waking up next to him every morning.

“My head hurts.” He gets up and walks out of the room. I got up and followed him to where everyone was. As I walked out I saw that I was only 8am. I sighed and continued to walk to the kitchen.

“Morning all.” I say as I entered. They smile and say “Morning” all together.

“Nice sleep?” I say. I grab the juice and pour it into the spare glass. I could feel them all starring at me.

“May I help you?” I say in one of Louis sassy tones.

“Niall told us what happened.” Liam chocked down his food.

“Yeah, bummer, but lets not think about it too much, yeah you had to close down a show but it’s better than being ripped apart by some psychos right?” I try to motivate them. They all look at each other, stunned.

“We taught her good.” Zayn high fives Louis. The rest of them giggle.

“Okay so Niall and I having a relaxing day in, what are you guys going to do?”

“I want to see Danielle, I need to sort stuff out.” Liam says blankly. We look at him confused

“What’s wrong?” Niall asks. Liam looks up and pouts slightly.

“We had a falling out the other day and we haven’t spoken since.” He sighs.

“Oh that’s so sad, I hope everything turns out fine.” I walked around and gave him a behind hug.

“Thanks but its hard to talk about fights with her, she usually brings up another one.” He moans.

“Everything will be fine don’t worry, she will understand, if not ill talk to her.” I smile. He looks up and smiles.

“Thanks, well I better get going, cya boys and girls.” He walks out in a flash.

The boys left to go shopping a sight seeing around the place. Niall and I was playing twister. We were both tangled in between each other, which made everything harder. I was laughing so hard I collapsed which made Niall fall too.

We carried on laughing on the floor. His laugh was so much sexier in person.

Two hours later we were watching the movie IT. I was scared and didn’t want to watch it but Niall made me. We had a bet. If I could sit through the whole movie he would take me out for dinner. If I didn’t then, well he didn’t mention that. Sad thing was I couldn’t even scream or flinch when a scary bit came up. I was pretty proud of myself at the moment, going through three quarters of the movie.

“Its not that scary babe is it?” He asks. I wasn’t even allowed to say it was scary

“Nope.” I lied, my voice cracked as I said it.

“Good.” He teases. I knew what he was up to. I began to watch it again but I felt like I was about to crack. I couldn’t bare this clown any longer.

“I CANT DO IT, IM SCARED NIALL.” I scream and run out the room. I hear him laugh behind me. I locked myself in the bathroom and adjusted my hair.

“Babe can I come in.” Niall asked. I sighed and opened the door.

“You okay?” He asks. I nod and face the mirror. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans his chin on my shoulder.

“Im sorry for putting you through that, I thought it would be funny.” He said calmly. He began to give quick kisses up and down my neck. It made me get goose bumps. I smile at the thought of being able to be kissed and hugged by Niall everyday. Well until I have to go back home of course.

“Hey lets watch Grease.” He smiled. I knew it was his favourite movie so of course I said yes. I man it was one of my favourite movies too. The rest of the afternoon was great, we snuggled together and watched Grease and decided to watch Valentines Day.