Believing Every Lie

Chapter 20

Weeks went by very slowly for the past week. I missed the boys so much. Eleanor and I had been hanging out a lot the past few days. We’re going out for lunch today and then going to the beach. It’s very rare that its sunny and hot where we are. The sun barely even shines where we are. I wish we could live in Australia or America, somewhere hot.

Eleanor should be picking me up in about 10 minutes. I had already watched television and now Bold and Beautiful was on, I hated that show. I had taped Eastenders and Coronation Street for tonight. I hadn’t planned to go out tonight, I wanted a peaceful time just for me.

I decided to go on my twitter. I logged onto find a link that said I should read it. I was nervous. I opened the link and it came up with a picture of Niall and I the other day. It was at my house. My house!? How do people know where I live? Im a nobody. Well maybe because I have a celebrity as a boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends. I haven’t even heard of mine. I decided I would call him quickly. It wouldn’t hurt. Hopefully he wasn’t asleep yet. He was 12 hours behind me. I got out my phone and dialled his number. On the second last ring someone answered.

“Hello? Niall?” I questioned. There was a pause.

“Uh, hey how are you hun.” He said quickly

“Im good, just checking in up on you babe, how’s America?” I ask trying to make a conversation.

“Yeah, uh, good. Shit Kailee I got to go babe call you soon, love you babe.” He said quickly. Before I could respond the line went dead. What was that about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now back from the beach. I was sandy, itchy and everything else in between. We decided to drop off our things at Eleanor’s flat. It was nice. I loved having her as a friend. She was always there when I needed her.

“Im going to wash up, if you want any food just grab it yourself.” She says.

She heads out and I grab a glass of orange juice. I turn the television on and something catches my eye.

“One Direction have been in New York in just a short while, looks like one of the band members have enjoyed their time already, Niall Horan was caught canoodling with a mystery girl in a restraunt today., what about his girlfriend back in the UK? Were they ever dating? Log onto our website to share what you think.” I stare at the television screen in disbelief, letting my tears fall. How could he?

I decided to ring the only person I could think of at this moment. I grabbed my phone as I bit my lip to stop the sobs. I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” The familiar voice said.

“Zayn?’’ I questioned.

“Yes, love are you okay?” He sounded worried

“Im fine.” I choke.

“I might be and in idiot but im not that dumb Kailee what’s up?” I sighed and told him what I saw.

“That lying piece of shit, he told us he was going shopping to buy stuff for you and his family.” He was furious.

“So you didnt know.” I asked as I sniffed.

“No, he didn’t say a word, Kailee don’t you worry, we are home in a a few days, I want you to call me everyday if you can alright, I have to go, im shattered but I promise you everything will be okay, ill talk to Niall for you, ill talk to you tomorrow hun, night.” He said.

“Thanks, Zayn, I miss you guys, have fun touring.” I say and hang up. I was guttered. He said he loved me and I believed it. I lied down and heard footsteps behind me. I look up to see Eleanor with a sympathetic look on her face.

“You don’t need him hun, you deserve better.” She rubs my back

“He said he loved me and I believed every word.” I say, a few tears escaped my eyes.

“Everything happens for a reason.” She says as she strokes my hair. I just stare wondering why everything bad happens to me.

I never did anything bad. I don’t see why one good thing doesn’t come my way without it turning into a nightmare.

Eleanor rang Louis and told him what I told her. She sounded annoyed and scared at the same time.

As she talked I went through how and what I was going to do.

I WISH I HAD A BEST FRIEND LIKE ZAYN :( DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING?