One life is new then One life is gone

Chapter 30

“Im here.” Liam shouted as he ran through the hospital doors.

“Im hear for Danielle Claire Peazer, she’s in Labour now, im the dad.” Liam rushed

“Yes, Mr. Payne right? Follow me.” The doctor demanded, they rushed through the hall as me and the boys waited anxiously in the guest room provided. It wasn’t the biggest room. It had two small couches and chairs scattered around the place with a little playground area for kids.

“Who thinks it’s a girl?’’ Niall asks, breaking the silence. We all look at each other and think

“I say boy.” Louis says. Eleanor and Zayn nod.

“Guys change the subject, don’t ruin the surprise.“ Harry whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

“What’s the time.” I yawn.

“Nearly 1:30am.” Zayn says looking down to his watch.

“Im so tired.” I yawn again.

“Here.” Niall says as he pats his lap. I turn around to the side and rest my head on his thighs. He pats my head and I close my eyes…

“Kailee, get up quick, we can see Dani and the baby.” Niall whispers. I get up straight away and wipe my eyes.

“Im up.” I say. The boys are already further ahead down the hall. We were taking into a bright room with flowers and a big window looking over a river. Over in the bed was Danielle and her baby. Liam and the boys were looking down smiling at the beautiful baby until they saw us.

“Hey guys.” Harry whispers.

“Hey.” We say in return. We all huddle round the bed to look at the baby. My eyes filled with happiness seeing how peaceful the baby was when it was asleep.

“What did you name him?” I whisper.

“Tommy-Lee” Danielle says smiling up at Liam.

“Who wants to hold him?” Dani says looking down at the Tommy-Lee

“Me.” I say first. She carefully passes the baby in my arms and I rock it gently as it sleeps. I smile down at the wonderful miracle. I feel a few tears of joy slide down my cheek to my.

“Hi Tommy-Lee, Im Kailee, My your so peaceful when your sleeping.” I giggle. I just wanted to hold on forever. His eyes were closed so lightly. He had small strands of hair sticking up and was quite curly. I just wanted one so badly!

Kids were always an option for me. When I was young I would spend hours pretending I was a mum and treated the plastic baby like it was my very own.

I look up and pass Tommy-Lee to Harry who had tears of joy like me. He smiled and kissed the baby lightly.

Everyone had a turn of saying their hellos to the babies and then Paul made us leave. We all pile into the van and start going.

“NANDOS.” Niall shouted quickly.

“I could do for some Nando’s.”  Harry says.

“Agreed.” I say.

“YAY.” Niall squeals beside me.

“Nando’s it is.” Paul says as he turns into the parking lot.

“Theres so many cars.” I say looking out the window.

“Its late night silly.” Zayn scruffs my hair. I give him the dirty’s and play punch him.

“Watch it Malik, ill mess your hair up if you don’t stop.” I say with an evil smile. He sits back and looks out the window. I giggle to myself and continue to watch the cars as we park.

We get out and go to Nando’s. We que up behind two girls that are giggling while they’re on their phones.

“Ew! and he is frikkin ugly, like he looks like he has a disease!” I notice the girls. They keep babbling and laughing at pictures while others ordered. I stand on the tips of my toes to see what they were talking about. (Yes im a peeping tom, im just very curious when it comes to stuff like this) I look on her phone to see a picture of Niall when he was drunk in Ireland. I frown and look over at Niall who heard every word, his face was torn. I could feel myself begin to feel myself walk beside them.

“Oi, listen girls, you know that guy you think supposedly has a disease? He is my friend. Before you go judging him, you have no clue what he is like from the inside, so I suggest you watch what you say because you get yourself into trouble  and in all kinds of shit.” I hiss. They both look at each other and look back at me.

“who are you his girlfriend?” one of them scoffs.

“No, like I said im his FRIEND.”

“Lol, what an ugly friend you are, you have a right nerve yelling at two girls like that.” She says getting in my face. By now the whole restraunt was silent and looking at us two, centimetres apart.

“I have every right, I heard you talking about my friend.” I whisper, loud enough for her to hear. She clenches her hand into a ball and raises it.

“Oi Sophie, stop.” The other girl says as she tugs at her friends arm.

“Get off me, you mole.” She spits.

“Girls break it up.” Zayn says stepping in. I look at him and notice that Niall wasn’t standing beside him anymore. I look around and he was nowhere. I run past everyone and go outside. I see him running towards the freeway.

“NIALL. NIALL STOP. NIALL” I shout as I ran through the car park.

“NIALL STOP PLEASE.” I yell more to get his attention.

“NIALL STO-“ I yell. I feel a huge thud against me flipping me over the big vehicle I hear screeching and screaming as I fell to the tarmac in a crash.

“KAILEE.” I hear a familiar voice.

“Niall?” I choke. I squint and see his worried face, tears streaming down his face

“Im so sorry.” He cries.

“Niall, im hurt.” I gulp. I close my eyes and try opening them again; I couldn’t see anything except blackness.

“Kailee, say something, don’t go.” Niall cries. I feel his warmth as he holds tight. I hear the sirens of the ambulance and coming nearer. From there was silence. Was this it? Was this the end to my horrible life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO!!! Sorry people kinda saw this coming, im on writers block and i have no clue what to do!!! URGH! I havent posted in so long i know and im sorry like i said im on writers block!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT THEY THINK AND ILL GIVE U A SHOUTOUT xxx

Much love guys, keep smiling xxx :3