Beach, Babes and Bitches

Chapter 9

I woke up with the sun beaming at my face. First thought I had was of Niall. It made me smile.

I jumped out of bed and Eleanor was still in her beauty sleep. I had a quick shower and got on some peppermint green high waisted shorts with a cream see through shirt. I decided to paint my nails red and apply light pink lipstick on. I put on light blue vans and left my hair down.

I went down to breakfast and saw Liam eating by himself. I walked over an he smiled.

“Morning Liam.” I said cheerfully.

“Morning Kailee.” He greeted.

“Can I sit with you or are you expecting anyone?” I asked.

“By all means, sit down.” He smiled.

I sat down and ordered bacon, scrambled eggs and an apple juice. We sat in silence for a while until he broke the quietness.

“So what do you think about Niall?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“He’s nice.” I blushed.

“You’re blushing, you like him don’t you?” He questioned. I looked away

“I wont tell anyone if you say yes.”

“Ok fine I like him, but that doesn’t mean anything.” I tried to convince him.

“Well, luckily you told me because if you told anyone else it would be in public within an hour.” He chuckled. I smiled.

The rest of the boys came around 20 minutes later. We all sat down together and talked until everyone had finished.

“So what’s on our agenda today?” Louis asks as he sipped on the last bit of his tea.

“I was hoping we could go to the beach.” Niall suggested.

“The beach sounds fun.” Liam said.

“Um, I cant do it.” I say.

“Why?” They all say,

“Well I didn’t bring a bathing suit.” I say.

“Well we will get you a new bikini at the surf shop there, you can pick any bikini you want.” Liam said. I smiled.

*Niall’s Point of View*

I was now helping Kailee pick out her new bikini in the surf shop. She had tried so many on and still looked perfect in all of them. She had a light green and blue bikini on now. She was so fit.

After finally picking the right one we went to the counter. I looked around the men’s section and saw outside a few paparazzi. Shit! They can’t come here, not now. I ran back to the counter and grabbed Kailee’s arm. She squirmed at first but eased after a few seconds. We ran straight into the change room together.

It was a really small, cramped changing room. I was amazed I was still breathing to be honest. She was right on my chest. She was still in her bikini since the beach was right out the front.

I looked down to see her panting. I smiled and looked around. I felt her breathing right on top of me, which felt amazing. I really wanted to kiss her. I looked down and saw that I had a bit of a boner. Crap! What if she saw?

“Ouch, something is digging into my-Niall is that a-“ I cut her off.

“Yes, I can’t help it, you’re like half naked right in front of me.” I blushed. I felt like crying. This was like the most embarrassing thing that’s EVER happened to me.  She giggled a bit and then stopped.