Australia Here We Are

Chapter 8

“Please fasten your seatbelts we are now landing at Sydney Airport, we hope you enjoyed the flight.” The answer says. I wipe my eyes to clear my vision. I must’ve slept the whole 6 hours. I looked over at the man next to me. He just woke up too. I saw that Niall was still asleep. I nudged him slightly and I scared him. He bolted up and looked around.

“Niall, don’t worry, we are just coming into land.” I whispered. He nodded and stretched. He looked cute when he was scared and shocked.

“How long was I asleep?” He yawned.

“I don’t know, probably 5 and a bit hours.” I said

“Okay, by the way, your cute when your sleeping.” I smiled; he chuckled and tussled his hair.

We were now checking into the hotel in Sydney. It was HUGE! Eleanor and I were going to share a room while the boys sorted out where they’re sleeping by themselves.

Eleanor and I walked into our room and were completely stunned. It was like the queens bedroom with two single beds.

“I feel like a princess.” Eleanor sighed as she fell on to her bed.

“Me too.” I laughed.

*Niall’s point of view *

The boys and I had to figure out where were going to sleep for the week we were here. I was with Zayn and Liam. Harry, Louis and Paul were together.

The boys have been nagging about whether I should ask Kailee out on a dinner date or whatever you call these days. I decided I would but it had to be at the right time, she is going through quite a lot and then coming to Australia with the outrageous but adorable fans. I was quite scared for her because the fans always make stuff up that isn’t true, next they could be saying that me and her are cousins or what not. Hopefully the right time comes. We were actually in a conversation about it now.

“Next time you see her, ask her.” Louis said.  I just nodded. I was quite nervous. So many thoughts were in my head.

“Will you kiss her? Where are you going to take her? Oh take her by the beach or do a picnic somewhere.” Harry rambled on

“Guys stop okay, ill do it how I want, its just a date, nothing serious so chill.” I sighed. I need to think of a plan, and fast.

*Kailee’s Point of View *

The boys said that we had to meet them for dinner at 6pm at the lobby.

I was wearing an outfit I picked out the other day. It was floral ¾ length jeans with a loose silk light green top with cream heels. I curled my hair and applied some mascara and blush on.

The boys were already down the lobby when we entered. They all looked smart. Eleanor went straight to Louis and they starting doing their thing leaving me to go to the lobby bar. I felt a pair of large hands over my face.

“GUESS WHO.” They whispered. I smiled.

“Um, some sexy douche called Niall James Horan” I laughed. He chuckled behind me and sat on the stool beside me.

“Can I ask you something?” He asks.

“Sure what’s up?” I sip on a glass of voice.

“Well, um, I was wondering if you uh, wanted to go dinner with me tomorrow night, if you, uh, want to, its okay if you don’t I mean its cool.” He rambled on I stopped him.

“Of course will.” I laughed. His rambling was cute. He blushed and little and smiled.

7:30pm was when we ordered our main course. I ordered the Carbonara. I sat next to Zayn and Niall. Funny how he ends up sitting next to me everywhere we go right? Anyways, he was talking to Harry while Zayn was talking to Liam across the table.  I was stuck staring through at the patterned wall for what seemed like forever.

“Bored?” I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Louis say.

“Yeah, but its okay” I tried my best fake smile.

“Well, dinner wont be long love.” He smiled and carried on talking to Eleanor.

The carbonara was really good. Niall had finished two main dishes and was now on his desert plate. He was having fudge.

“Want some?” He said. There was a huge smudge of ice cream on his nose. I started laughing, he looked heaps confused by now.

“You have ice cream on the tip of your nose.” I whipped it off his nose and he smiled. Somehow our eyes joined and wouldn’t look somewhere else.

“So um, about the dinner tomorrow, ill pick you up at 6:30pm.” He smiled. I smiled back.

“What do I need to wear?” I ask.

“Um, probably clothes but if you want to go in your birthday suit its fine.” He said in a weird voice.

“Im sure you’d like that.”

“Oh my gosh its like my biggest dream, like seriously.” He said in his “American gay” voice. I just laughed. How could be so carefree about what he does? I don’t get it.

We were now back at the hotel. Niall insisted that he would walk me to my room since Eleanor wanted stay with Louis for a bit. We got to our door and stood face to face.

“You’re sure, you’ll be safe?” He queried.

“Im sure ill be fine for an hour or two.” I laughed.

“Well goodnight.” He smirked

“ Goodnight.” I smiled he bought me into a tight hug. He smelt really good. He let go and our eyes met once again. I felt myself lean in closer. I was now centimetres away from his gorgeous face. Before I knew it he placed his lips on my, very gently. He leaned away and smiled.

“Goodnight beautiful.” He winked. He turned and walked away. I stared in amazement until he was out of sight. How did he get that effect on me? The great Niall Horan just kissed me.

IM BACK GUYS THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, I HAD NEVER HAD ANY COMMENTS BEFORE SO TO HEAR THAT YOU WANT MORE AND ITS GOOD MEANS ALOT LOVE YOUS ALL AND ILL BE UPDATING ALOT TODAY SINC EI HAVENT BEEN ON FOR ABOUT A WEEK SINCE THE INTERNET WENT OUT IN BALI :/

KEEP READING PLEASE, ITS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER <3