The news

The cold water hit my body. Having a shower always made me feel better and more awake. I began to take the sticky string out of my hair and off my body.

I dry off and chuck on some sweatpants and a jumper. I head out of the bathroom with the towel on my head and sit down next to Zayn on the couch.

"Morning." I smile at him.

"Good Morning, sleep well." He muches on a museli bar.

"I slept like a baby." I say. He chuckles and looks at me.

"Do you like this Sophia girl?" He asks. Where did that come from?

"I dont know, not really. You?" I ask. By the look of his face he wasnt a fan.

"None of us do, shes a bitch and only thinks about herself." He exclaims. I nod.

"Niall told me about the plan, he doesnt even like her, i hate how management always does that to you boys, its not fair." I frown. He chuckles a bit and continues to much on his muesli bar.

"Where are the others?" I ask looking around the empty flat.

"While you were in the shower they all left. Niall went to visit Sophia. Eleanor, Danielle, Liam and Lou went to this carnival and Harry went to get some food, i stayed here coz i didnt want you to be alone." He smirked.

"Well thank you but you couldve gone." I smile. I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses it slightly.

I loved the relationship Zayn and I had. We were best friends but we acted like a couple when wanted to. He made me feel better about myself after what happened with Niall. I trusted him with anything. Funny thing is, he actually likes me. I mean he is cute and sensitive and all but i could never go out with him. It'll be like dating a brother.

"Guess what!" I say. I look up at him and he is already looking down at me.

"What?" He mumbles.

"Its your birthday in two days."I say. He rolls his and huffs.

"Dont remind me, its just another day." He says looking down.

"Dont be like that, ill make sure you have the best birthday ever!" I say, play punching him in the shoulder.

"Ow!!!" He whined.

"Im sorry." I pout

"Not acceptable." He says with a serious tone.

"Im weary weary sorry." I say doing the best puppy dog eyes i could.

"Fine your forgiven but only since you did that eye puppy thing." He smiles.

"Yay." I clap my hands.

"Im bored, wanna cook something?" He asks standing up. I get up to and walk to the cupboard i keep my mixtures and cooking methods in.

"Lets see we have rainbow cake, choc mudcake, oh, lemon cheesecake?" I say taking it out the cupboard.

"Yum." He says getting the pans and bowls out the drawers.

"Okay let start." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us ages to finish the cheesecake since it ended up all over the floor and our clothes. We werent the type to cook. As we clean up i hear the door open and close and a flustered Niall comes in.

"Someone got lucky?" Zayn says with a wink

"Oh shut up!" He snaps. Zayn gives him the finger and walks back to clean up.

"Niall whats wrong?"I say directing him to the couch.

"Ill tell you when everyones here." He huffs. I rub his shoulder. He looks at me with his bloodshot eyes.  Had he been crying?

"Niall I want you to tell me now, youve been crying." I say sympathically.

"Fine, just you and ill tell the rest of em' later." He sighs.

"Sure, i wont say a thing i promise."

"Uhm, well, when i went over to Sophias house, she was just lying down hardly moving,if she did move it was cause she was running to the toilet to vomit. I got worried and asked her what happened and she told me she was, uhm, pregnant." He wipes a few tears going down his cheek. just stared at him in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh Niall." I place my head into my face.

"I know, i dont even know when it happened." He says.

"Look im here for you 100% just, why her?" I sigh.

"I was probably drunk and not thinking and it just happened."He shakes his head.

"Just make sure you tell the boys tonight alright, this is major, make sure Sophia is here tooo, if you dont mind me asking did she say how many weeks she was pregnant?"I ask.

"Um, she said around 6 weeks pregnant."  He said.

"Whats that crazy and she didnt tell you?" My voice broke.

"Can we just drop it please?" He whisper shouts. I nod and quickly wrap him into a huge, tight hug.

"I wish i could go back in time and just be yours again." He sighs. I blink to stop a tear going down my cheek before getting up to Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whats up Niall?" Louis asks as he and everyone else sit down. It was 7pm and everyone was over Nialls and Sophias flat. I stood in the back waiting for Nialls announcement. NIall stood there holding hands with Sophia. Her stomach was showing a bit of a bump but it was hardly anything. I always thought it was a bit of fat but i guess not. My thoughts were interrupted as Niall started to talk.

"Hiya everyone thanks for coming, the reason i bought everyone here was because i had something to tell you," He paused and looked at Sophia who was playing with her curly hair. He looked back at everyone and began, "Sophia's pregnant." He mumbles just loud enough so everyone could her.

"What...uh...with your baby?" Harry squeeks. Niall nods slowly. He looked straight me and i gave him a sympathic smile. There was an awkward silence that filled the room.

"Niall im happy for you mate." Liam stands up and gives him a man hug.

"We are too." Louis says standing up giving Sophia a quick kiss on the cheek and Niall a pat on the back. Everyone surrounded him and asked questions. I felt sorry for the poor guy.

He would be the only one contributing in the childhood, she'll be too busy not caring and shopping and god knows what.  Once again my thoughts were interrupted by Niall.

"Hey." He smiles weakly.

"Hey, how you going?" I say giving him a hug.

"I dont know actually, i just need someme fresh air." He says.

"Ill come with you if you want." I say, he nods and walks out the door. I follow behind making sure no one else follows.

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Like the idea of Nialll being a daddy too? If not just tell me, i dont mind:)

if the chapters are short or boring or whatever please tell me, ill be happy to change that. :) love yous xoxox