Airplane fun!

HEY GUYS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR (IF ITS NOT TO MUCH TO ASK) AND VOTE OR TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT... I NEED RESPONSES. love you xoxox

THANK YOU FOR THE READS GUYS :)

            Chapter 7

“Flight 743 is now boarding.” The operator announced of the PA system.

”Right lets go guys.” Paul says. We stand up and go to our gates.

I was sat next to Eleanor and beside her was Louis. Great! I was third wheeling.

“Kailee?” I heard a voice say. I looked around and saw Niall leaning against his chair to see me.

“I have a spare seat here and I don’t think you want to be next to the most lovey dovey couple in the world.

“Ill sit there then.” I giggled. I excused myself from Eleanor and Louis and sat next to Niall. There was a random guy at the window seat and Niall was on he aisle seat so I was stuck in the middle. The guy at the window didn’t look like he wanted to talk which was good.

5 hours went by and Niall was now asleep on my shoulder. He looked cute when he was asleep. I took a picture of it and posted it on twitter.

Kaileex0x0: @NiallOfficial you’re so cute when you’re sleeping darling xo

Within 20 seconds I had about 100 retweets. Woah, how did everyone re-tweet that fast? I decided I would check my mention and interactions. I noticed I had 782,003 followers. How? I only had 19 before.

So many people were tweeting me. I looked and replied to a few of them. I saw someone say, “Go die, you slut” or “why so fat, they only like skinny girls” I stared at the last comment that said “No one would like you, don’t know what anyone would see in you” A tear ran down my cheek. I got a new interaction from Harry. It was too the hate comment that made me tear up.

Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry were now sticking up for me. Which was nice.

@Harry_Styles: @helloemma98 Kailee is stunning so don’t be so judgemental.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles @helloemma98 don’t make me come over there missy, she is beautiful

@zaynmalik1D: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @helloemma98 Jealous much #nohatetokailee

@Real_Liam_Payne: @zaynmalik1D: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @helloemma98 please don’t start with Kailee, she is the most gorgeous thing.

@NiallOfficial: @Real_Liam_Payne: @zaynmalik1D: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @helloemma98 even though she posted an embarrassing picture of me, DON’T HATE MY KAILEE, #imhungry.

@Kaileex0x0: @NiallOfficial: @Real_Liam_Payne: @zaynmalik1D: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @helloemma98 Thank guys xoxo IOU: P

What great friends I have, they made my day. I looked up at Niall and he was still on his phone.

“What you doing?” I asked. He looked up and smiled.

“Nothing.” He said quickly.

“Mmkay” I say unconvinced.

My phone buzzed. It was a tweet from Niall

@Kaileexoxo having fun?

It was a picture of me pulling a weird face with wipe cream as a beard. I laughed but realised many people would think im even more of an idiot. Like a lot of people say these days YOLO.

“Karmas a bitch.” He laughed. I looked around the plane to see all the other boys and Eleanor laughing. Great!

I looked out the window and couldn’t see anything. We must be over an ocean. I closed my eyes and decided I should get some rest. I was about to doze off when the urge to pee came along. Oh no. Not now. I cant.

“Niall, I need to pee.” I whisper. He looked at me confused.

“Then go.” He smirked

“I hate the toilets, im scared of them” I whispered back.

“Ill come and wait outside and if you need trouble then just call my name.” He said getting up. I nodded and followed him to the back of the plane where the toilets are.

I flushed the toilet and I was about to come out where the plane tilted. I fell over a bumped my head.

“Niall.” I screamed. I was scared, every time I went on a plane something bad would happen, planes don’t like me. Last time I tripped over someone’s foot and went flying into this old man, gave him a heart attack. He didn’t die but he nearly did.

“Yeah.” I heard him say.

“I fell over and bumped my head, I feel heaps dizzy.” I moan. I slowly got up and opened the door and Niall stood there smiling.

“You fell over?” He asked.

“Yeah when the plane turned.” I said.

“Right.” He laughed. We sat back down and he flight attendant gave me some Panadol to ease the pain.

I fell asleep on Niall’s shoulder and he fell asleep resting on my head. I was exhausted and my head hurt. This was going to be a long 6 hours.