Night Out

Chapter 29

“What the hell Harry!” Niall says walking up to him

“We went out after you told everyone about the baby that night, dude it was ages ago okay no need to worry, we were both drunk.”

“Look Im not gonna argue alright but as for you,” He says turning around to face Sophia,” Im going to management and telling them to take you out of the contract and we will announce our “break up” on a twitcam or something.” He says.

“What about our deal?” She smiles weakly.

“Deals off, and so are you, go home!” He says. Her smile vanishes immediately and she runs off crying. I smile at his courage.

“WAY TO GO NIALL.” Louis screams. Niall smiles and walks by the garden away from everywhere. Everyone looks at me

“Why y’all staring at me for?” I ask,

“Go to him and talk.” El says.

“And talk about what? He gonna hate me I blew the secret and hurt him.” I say

“He just in shock, he isn’t sad, he didn’t want to pretend anymore, don’t worry you’ll be okay.” El encourages me.

“Fine.” I say. I take a deep breath and walk to the gate Niall was standing by.

“Hey Niall.” I say, he turns and smiles.

“Hey.” He sighs.

“Im sorry for hurting you. I didn’t want to keep it from you, I knew how much you hated her and I knew how much you didn’t want that baby, it blurted out I guess.” I say. I felt bad for him, he hasn’t been the same for months.

“To be honest, im happy and surprised.” He sighs

“Thank goodness, I hate seeing you worked up and upset.” I say. He chuckles and looks at me

“It weird because even though we had our rough patch you stuck by me the hole time, even though I hurt you.” He smiles. I just smile back

“That’s what friends are for.”  I smile. He chuckles to himself and I feel his arms wrap around me. He hugged me? Normally im the one to force him to hug.

“You’re a true friend Kailee.” He smiles down at me.

“Thanks.” I smile and kiss his nose

“Oh that reminds me, we never finished that kiss.” He winks.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips and walk off, leaving him standing there alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowded people filled the nightclub. Music blustered in my eardrums. People dancing on the dance floor, drinking at the bar table and guys trying to get lucky with girls.

“We have a place reserved for us at the back.” Liam yelled over the blasting music. We all nod and follow him to the table out the back.

“This is great!’’ I say sitting down. There were two armchairs in the shape of a hand, one purple and one blue. I sat on one of the bar stools while Louis and Eleanor shared a hand chair and Harry sat on the other. Everyone scattered around the back and began to order some shots.

“This rounds on me.” Zayn says coming towards us with a tray of shots. We all  grab a shot each.

“3,2,1” Zayn counts down. As soon as he says 1 we all skull down the liquid.

I could feel the burning sensation in the back of my throat

“Urghh that’s horrible!” I say pulling a lemon-sour faced look

“I didn’t drink mine, I cant anyone wanna drink mine.” Danielle says, Of course Louis is the first to grab it. He skulls it and shivers.

“MORE!” He shouts

“(haha) easy tiger” Danielle chuckles. She sits down while everyone stand in front of her. I felt bad for the poor girl, she couldn’t drink or dance because of the baby.

“Hey, did you wanna go home, I wouldn’t mind taking you, I feel bad since you cant dance or drink.” I say squatting down in front of her.

“Um, I guess so yeah, you wouldn’t mind.” She questions

“Not at all.” I smile.

We leave the nightclub and catch a taxi to Liam and Danielle’s apartment, which wasn’t too far. It took us probably 10 minutes to get there. I get looking over at Dani’s belly.

“Can I feel it?” I ask. She looks at me confused and then realises what im talking about.

“Sure.” She says, lifting her top up, revealing the big bump.

“Wow!” I gasp. It was huge.  I stroke it and smile.

“When are you due?” I ask looking up at her.

“The doctor says in 2 weeks but I seriously think I will be in labour by the end of this week.” She laughs. I finish stroking her belly.

“I was 10 weeks early.” I say. I could see her expression change like a light! Her mouth drooped from her face.

“My god, that’s heaps early, why?”

“Well my mum got sick and their was either the choose to bring me out early or too wait more but if she did we both would’ve died. So I had to be bought out 10 weeks early.” I explain. She brings me into a hug.

“Well im glad your alright, is there anything wrong with you?” She ask worriedly

“Um well one of the arteries connecting to my heart is thinner and smaller than the others so I have to go to the hospital and do ultrasounds every two years and if it gets worse I have to have it operated on in the few but I wont die from it don’t worry.” I laugh. I could tell she’s really worried.

“Thank goodness.” She sighs and tilts her head back.

“That’ll be 15 pound miss.” The taxi driver says turning around, we hand him the money, I help Danielle out the car. She stops and begins to laugh at how stupid we look. I begin to laugh to

3 hours went by and all we have done is watch movies it nearly 1am.

“Want some juice?” She asks getting up slowly. I nod and get up, I let her go in front since she knew where everything is. She walks passed and walks to the kitchen, I walk slip on some water.

“Ouch!” I say getting up. Danielle turns around and helps me get up.

“I don’t remember spilling water on the floor.” She says confused she looks around theres a trail from where she was standing before.

“Danielle.” I say calmly

“Yeah.” She says slowly

“I think your water just broke.”

DUN DUN DUNNNNN ahaha

WHat do you reckon the baby will be a boy or girl?

Please comment what yout think guys, i need to know what you guys think so badly please? even if its bad, its something to work on right?

Anyways have a lovely night/day!!!! xoxox