Chapter 7 Dreams

Mirianna's POV

Logan and I are in the clearing and we are about to go swimming. He takes off his shirt and his mucles flex. I'm sure my mouth is hanging open right now. He is so freaking sexy. Every inch of him is pure perfection. I let my eyes trail from his chest down to his abs. Damn no wonder the girls at school throw themselves at him. I look back up and see him staring at me with lust clear in his eyes. 

"Damn you're beautiful," he says. He takes a step closer and cup my cheek. I look to his lips wishing my lips were on his right now. I then look to his eyes to see him looking at my lips. We both lean in at the same time and when our lips connected it felt like magic. that one little kiss turned into an intense make out session. He then tugged at my bikini bottom. While trailing kisses along my jawline then to my collar bone.

Ring! Ring!

I jump up immediately and turn to my alarm clock that I forgot to turn off last night. I then remember the dream I was having. It surely didn't feel like a dream. "Logan is a player he would never go for a girl like me" I say to myself to kill the emotion I'm feeling right now. " but he is so damn sexy," a voice in my head said. I shook my head and decided to take a shower. I let the cold water run over my body until I felt relaxed. When I'm finished I head into the kitchen. I walk over to the counter and see a note from my dad. It says 'I'll be back soon honey your breakfast is in the microwave'. I open the microwave to see chicken nuggets, egg, fried susage and bacon. I eat my breakfast and watched reruns of Full House. I got bored and decided to go swimming.  I run upstairs to my room and put on my blue bikini. I then head outside to the backyard and dive into the pool. I was in the pool for about thirty minutes when my phone rang. I saw an unknown number flash across the screen. I answered it. 

"hello," I said

"Hey MIrianna it's Logan,"

"Logan how'd you get my number,"

" Melody gave it to me," he said 

"Okay," I said

"Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today," he said

"Sure," I replied 

"Okay I'll pick you up in twenty,"

"Okii,"

I got out of the pool and saved his number. When I read it over I realized that I saved him as Logan the sexy ass player. I quickly changed it. Wow there is something wrong with me today. I head to my bathroom and  take a quick shower. I then pick out an acid wash high waisted shorts, with a black crop top that says I woke up like this and my black slippers. I head over to my dresser and apply some lip gloss and mascara. I just let my hair stay down in t wavy state. I checked my outfit and went downstairs. When I'm downstairs I write my dad a note telling him I was out with some friends. By the time I'm finished I hear a car pull up outside my house. I look through my windows and saw Logan. I locked the door and went towards the car.

"Hey," I said

"Hey,"  he replied 

" so what we gonna do today?"

" First we are going to Mindy's Cafe, then to the candy store and then to this awesome roller skating rink

"okay,"

We pull up in the parking lot of Mindy's Cafe and head inside. I ordered a large fries and a milkshake since I wasn't very hungry given that I ate my breakast a while ago. Logan ordered Two large fries and a burger. Our food came and when we were finished we sat there for a while talking. 

"I like your outfit," Logan said 

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself," I replied. I was bending the truth dont look too bad yourself was an understatement. He look like a god in his tight white T-shirt that showed hs muscles perfectly and his low cut jeans.  Who knew such a simple outfit could make a man look like a sexy God. 

"Baby girl don't look too bad yourself does not define how I look I look sexy as always,"

"Cocky much," I said 

He came over to my side of the table and started tickling me at my side and said," I will not stop until you say Logan is sexy as fuck." I was laughing so muh it hurt.

"Never,"

"Okay then we'll be here forever," he said and started tickling me even more.

"okay okay Logan you are as sexy as fuck,"

"Now was that so hard?" he asked

I just playfully glared at him and mumbled " I hate you."

The waitress came over and Logan paid for our food. We then walked out of the Cafe and headed to the candy store. I didn't buy as much candy as I did last night but I still bought a lot. We headed to the roller skating place and paid the cashier and got our roller skates. 

"Can you skate?" Logan asked me 

"Not at all," I replied

" Don't worry I'll always be there to catch you when you fall," I nooded my head. For some reason I think he wasn't only talkng about me skating. I felt like they had a different meanng to them. I shrugged it off and followed him to the skating room. As I stepped onto the floor I slipped and was about to hit the ground but Logan caught me and put his hand around my waist. He kept his hands there the entire time we were skating and I was enjoying it. 

Logan's POV

I pulled up into her driveway and when I saw her I couldn't help but roam her body. She is flawless. Her stomach was slightly on display and I wanted to cover her up and keep her to myself. It took a lot of energy for me not to jump her bones right there. My mind wandered to the dream I was havng last night

Logan's Dream

I was in my room with Mirianna and we were on the bed talking. Then Somehow we ended up kissing. I took off my shirt and looked at her with lust filled eyes. She trailed her hands down my my muscles. I opened her legs and wrapped them around me so she was staddlling me from beneath. I pulled her shirt over her head and took a good look at her she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She tugged at my jeans and I realized what she wanted so i quickly took them off and they fell to the floor.  I started sucking on her neck and grinded hardly against her. A moan quickly left her mouth and t was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I unhooked her bra and massaged her breasts. She was now to one grinding against me. I then took off her pants and underwear and thrusted into her. Her walls were so tight.

End of Dream

"If only it wasn't  dream," I said to myself

We are now at the skating rink and I was enjoying having my hands around her waist. I wanted more. WHat the hell no She is your friend and that is all

It was now after five when we left the skating rink. I pulled up in her drive way and walked her to the door. We said our goodbyes and I kissed her on her forehead. We planned to hang out again tomorrow an i couldn't wait.  

What the hell was Mirianna Hernandez doing to me.

~*~

There you go. It isn't long but I wanted to update. Guys Please tell your friends about this story and please vote and comment.