Chapter 4 1st day in hell

Mirianna's POV

" Mirianna!" I open my eyes to see my dad shaking me.

" What?" Doesn't he see how early it is it's only six o' clock.

" Get your lazy butt out of this bed!"

" why, it's only six in the morning!" 

" Because you have school today!"

Oh my gosh i totally forgot about school. I get out of bed and walk lazily to the bathroom. First I brush my teeth and then I take an icy cold shower. After my shower I pick out a dark washed jeans and my pink shirt that says Hot Nigga. I then head to my dresser and put on some mascara and lip gloss. I let my dark brown hair down and decided not to straighten it. I then ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed my bag and an apple from the fridge.

" bye dad."

i gave him a kiss on the cheek and i was almost out the door when he said " sweetheart your shoes."

Shoot! I ran upstairs and grabbed my black high tops and ran back down. 

" bye dad !"

' have a nice day hon !" I was out the door so fast that i almost didn't hear what he said. Wait I just remembered I don't know where the school is dad has to drive me. I turned back and saw my dad laughing. 

" I was waiting until you came to your senses."

" I don't like you."

He just smiled and said " come on let's go .'

We walked to the car in silence. He started the engine and we were off. We pulled up in front of a huge building with the words Lakesville High. " Have a nice day hon."

" Thanks dad." I replied and started walking towards the building. 

As i walked i could feel the stares and hear the whispers of the students. I kept my eyes glued to the floor to avoid looking at them. I walked inside the building and started my search for the main building. It felt as if i were walking for hours. So i stopped and looked around. 

" Hi I'm Melody," said the girl with long blonde hair standing in front of me," May I help you I saw you walking around in circles?"

" Yes thank you!" I said, " my name is Mirianna I'm new here."

" I can see that, now where are you going?"

"The main office."

" Ok, follow me."

I followed her to a room with a middle aged woman who looked like she was in her thirties. The woman was sitting around a desk with papers piled messily on top. 

" Umm.... hello I'm Mirianna. I'm here to pick up my schedule."

The woman looked up and if i had not known her occupation I would've mistaken her for a clown. Her eyes are caked with blue and white eyeshadow and fake eyelashes. Her eyebrows are obviously drawn and her blush is too pink. Her bright red lipstick is the top of the cake. She looks like a clown.

" Hi I'm Clair." She said while handing me my schedule and another paper wth my locker number and classroom numbers.

" Thanks clown.....umm... I mean Clair." 

The woman's smile turned into a scowl and her once happy eyes turned into a death glare. If looks could kill I would be dead by now.

I walked towards the door and saw Melody waitng for me. " I don't think the woman at the front desk likes me."