Chapter 18 Make Out Sessions

Chapter 18  

Ever since we made the bet Logan and I were inseparable. He would chose the most inappropriate places to make out because he knew I wasn't a fan of PDA. One time he almost got us detention. He chose to make out in the middle of Mr Shaw's class because he was bored.

Mr. Shaw was explaining some topic that I wasn't paying attention to, because  my mind was elsewhere when Logan handed me a note.

I'm bored, let's make out.~L

No, we're in class.~M

Remember I get to choose when and where.~L

I looked at him and as usual he wore his smirk. I got up and sat on his lap and the make out session began. Mr. Shaw turned around to ask the class a question and saw us. 

"Mr. Black and Ms. Hernandez!" he shouted.

I tried to remove myself from his lap but his hand held me cemented. He was too damn strong. I made a mental note to ask him what he was taking.

"Yes sir," he answered with a cheeky grin.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mr. Shaw thundered.

"Making out," he said with an are you dumb look.

I gave him an are you serious look and he just pecked my lips. Mr. Shaw took a deep breath as if trying not to explode on Logan. 

"For the sake of  Ms. Hernandez I will not give you two a detention, but, please you two, get out of my class!" We packed our things. On my way out I didn't miss the glare from Kayla and her attempt of making me fall by putting her foot in the way. That bitch had serious issues.

We still had a good half an hour left so I asked  Logan what he wanted to do and his answer was none other than make out. That boy was unbelievable, but I wouldn't have it any other way, He was my unbelievably mind blowing bad boy. 

We were even seen coming from the janitor's closet, by the janitor.

It was lunch time and I was on my way to the cafeteria. I was walking by the Janitor's closet when his hands grabbed me inside. He flashed me his devious smirk, so I knew what was yet to come. His lips crashed against mine and he circled my legs around his waist. He leaned me against the wall for support. My hands traveled everywhere they could, against his chest, his cheeks and in his wavy hair. While my hands traveled his hand went on an adventure. By the time we were finished my lips were swollen and my hair looked like I just came out of bed. We headed to the door and when we opened it standing in front of the door was the janitor. She stated shouting profanities at us in her spanish accent. My face turned scarlet and Logan just stood there laughing.

When I got home that day I completed all my assignments and then went to take a cold shower. When I got out of the shower I walked into my room humming a tune in only my undergarments. Guess who was seated on my bed? If you haven't guessed it by now it was none other than the sex god himself, Logan.

His eyes raked my body and his mouth slightly parted.

"Oh for the love of God stop drooling!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

He wasn't actually drooling but I just wanted to tease him. I quickly grabbed my pj shorts and tank top and got dressed. I didn't bother to get dressed in my bathroom because he had already seen me and me being the energy conservative person I am did not want to walk all the way in there again.

"You do know my father is downstairs right?" I asked with my hands on my kimbo and my brows arched.

"Yes, who do you think let me up here?" He asked.

Unbelievable! I have got to get my dad a parenting book! No sane or normal parent lets there child's boyfriend in their room in the middle of the night. Just as I thought that he opened the room door.

"I'm going to bed. Don't go playing hanky panky while I'm asleep. You can play that elsewhere."

I face palmed myself as my cheeks burned from embarrassment.
Logan just laughed and said,
"Good night Adam!"

So they were on first name basis on first name basis now?

"So what do you want to do?" I asked then said," Never mind."

He just smiled as I crawled into my bed I stated, " You are one harmonal teenage boy!"

His reply followed by a smirk was, "Babe, we know this."

And so the make out sessions continued that week and I enjoyed every single moment of it.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I will try to update as often as I can. Also please vote, comment and share this story if you want it to continue!