Chapter 10 Oh I Know All About Masks

Mirianna's POV

I'm deep in dreamland when I felt someone smacking me. For a while the smacking stopped. Then it started again. I got up and used all the energy I had and smacked the person with a pillow. "What do you want?" I ask in between smacks, " Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I remove the pillow from over the person's face to reveal my dad grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Yes I can see that you were sleeping but you are going to be late for school."

"Do I have to go?" I whined.

"No you don't, if you want to live on the streets when you are older because you skipped school and know nothing."

" I don't have a problem with that."

"Just go and get ready," and with that he left my room.

Ugh stupid school. Just as I was about to go and take a shower my phone beeped indicating that I had a message. I unlock the screen and open the message.

Morning want a ride to school?~L

Sure ~M

K. Pick you up at seven ~L

I didn't bother replying and just went straight into the bathroom. After I took a shower and bushed my teeth I walk into my bedroom to pick out an outfit for school. I decided on wearing dark washed skinny jeans and a tank top with my high tops. I then put in some lip gloss and mascara. I head downstairs into the kitchen and grab an apple. "Dad a friend is carrying me to school today!" I shout.

"okay!" he shouts back.

I head outside and see Logan pull up.

I head into the car and was greeted by the cold air from the air conditioner.  "Morning," I say while shivering.

"Morning," he says, " here this will help," he says while handing me his black leather jacket. I take the jacket and was comforted by the warmth it provided. It smelled so much like Logan.

Logan turned on the radio and a Justin Bieber song started to play and he just had to start singing. Terribly I might add. " What is with you and Justin Bieber songs?" I ask remembering the first time I heard him sing.

"Why you don't like Justin Bieber?"

"There is nothing wrong with Justin Bieber it's just that you can't sing."

"I'm hurt and because you hurt me I'm going to sing even more gotta sing out the pain."

"Please don't!"

Well that didn't help because he sang all the way to school. We got out of the car with me glaring at him while he was just laughing his ass off.

"Scar your eyes aren't lasers they can't cut me in half."

" Stupid bad boy," I mumble while walking away .

"I heard that!" he shouted.

"You were suppose to!" I shout back. While walking to my locker I feel all the stares. I look up and see the entire female population of the school giving me death glares.

"Whats up with them?" I ask no one in particular while opening my locker.

"Well you just got out of a car with the school's bad boy and you are wearing his jacket. Care to explain?" Melody says. I jump out surprise and put a hand over my chest.