Chapter 14 Confessions

Mirianna's POV

Last night was the best I've slept in a long while. I even got up before my alarm went off. I brush my teeth and decide to actually eat breakfast this morning since I'm no in a rush. I head downstairs and see my dad sitting and reading the newspaper. People still read those? "Morning dad."

"You are up early. Slept well?"

"Like a doll."

"Hey can I make breakfast please, please, please?"

"Are you crazy-" he didn't get a chance to finish because I cut him off saying," Dad that was five years ago."

I give him puppy dog eyes and a pout and he finally caves in. "Fine but I'll be watching you."

I jump up and hug him," Thank you, you're the best."

I head into the kitchen and wash the frying pan and the necessary utensils.
I pour the oil into the pot and put it on the stove to let it heat. This time I made sure the handle is turned inside and their is no cord near the fire.
When the oil is hot enough I put the strips of bacon in the pot. I make sure to flip them so that no side is over cooked. After I'm finished with the bacons I fry eggs, chicken nuggets and sausage. I also toast and butter slices of bread.

I turn around and face my dad with a smirk on my face. All this time he was sitting down on one of the bar stools by the kitchen island looking like he's constipated.

"Wow! You didn't burn my kitche!"

I roll my eyes and say," Did you really think that was going to happen again? It was five years ago get over it dad I'm not a baby anymore!"

I hand him a plate and he takes a bite of the bacon. "Wow and you didn't burn them."

I don't bother replying I just roll my eyes and laugh. "So does that mean I can cook breakfast now?"

"Yes now I dn't have to cook for your lazy ass anymore."

Oh no I should have thought this through. "I'm not lazy I just do things on my own timing."

"Oh really and when is that? Never?"

"Oh shut up!"

After we're both finished I put the plates in the sink. I start to head up the stairs but not before saying'"I cooked you wash them."

I take a shower and choose an off the shoulder top and ripped skinny jeans to go with my combat boots. I just put on mascarra and nude lip gloss for my make up. I grab my bag and head downstairs just in time to see Logan pull up. "Bye dad!"

"Goodg morning," I say entering the car.

"Good morning, slept well ?

"Yeah. you?"

"Yea."

For the rest of the ride the cconversasion flowed easily. We just talked about anything that came to mind.

When we arrve at school I see everyone staring and looking at something exciting on their phones.

The morning classes were boring. Nothing exciting happened. It's now lunch time and Logan and enter the cafeteria and everybody starts whispering. What's up with that?

We sit at the table with the others and talk about random topics. I couldn't take the staring and the whispering anymore. "What is everybody talking about in?"

"This." Melody hands me her phone and it's a picture of Logan and I hugging and another one of us when we were holding hands walking.

"What's going between the both of you ?"

Logan who had not been interested in the conversation suddenly looked interested. He looked at me for an answer. "Nothing." I said.

It wasn't really a lie because I don't know what you would classify us as. I mean I like him and it seems like he likes me, I think. I really don't know.

They all just looked between Logan and I. Logan seemed to be in deep thought.

---

Finally it's the last session. I walk into the girls changing room and see Melody already changed and waiting for me. "Now you ready to tell me what's really going on?" Melody asks.

"What's there to tell? I mean I like him and I'm not sure if he even likes me back."

"Oh-" she was abou to say mre but she was cut off by coaches whistle.

Logan's POV

What would oyu classify Mirianna and I as? I like her and she likes me. At least that's what I htink. I'm in the male changing room when I see Matthew and Conner approaching me.

"So you wanna really tell us what's going on with you and Mirianna?"

"I don't know what to tell you." I let out a sigh and continue," You are not going to believe me when I tell you this but actually like her."

They both look like a gaping fish and then they start laughing," No dude come on we want the truth," Conner says in between laughs.

"You just heard it."

"So you mean to tell me you all time player actually likes a girl?" Matthew asks.

"yup."

"You are so whipped!" Conner says.

"Whipped and I'm not even with her," I mumble.

"It's-' he didn't get a chance to finish because he was cut off by coach's whistle.

Miriana's POV

Melody and I head out of the changing room and into the gym. I scan the gym and see the guys. We walk towards them and it was just awkward. I look across from us and I see Kayla shooting daggers at me and this time it's even more deadly than the others that she used to give. She mouths the words 'bitch you don't know who you're dealing with' and I mouth back 'I don't give a fuck'.

"Okay class today we wil be playing doge ball. The rules are you can hit anywhere but the face. Everyone grab a ball."

We start playing and a ball almost hit me. I look around to see who threw the ball and I wasn't surprised to see that it was Kayla. Did I mention that the place where the ball almost hit me was my face. Oh bitch if you wanna play diry let's play dirty. I wait until the bitch is distracted and I throw the ball into her face. Bulls eye I hit her right on the nose.

Coach Ryder blows his whistle to stop the game. "Hernandez Detention today at two!"

What the hell she started it! I turn around and see Logan throw the ball at coach and it hits him. The whole class erupts into laughter. "I guess I have detention too," Logan says.

"You got that right!"

Oh boy. Detention with the bad boy I wonder how this will turn out.