Chapter 5 Does the bad boy wanna be friends?

Mirianna's POV

I open my eyes and let out a big yawn. Today will be my second day at Lakes Ville High and I am so not looking forward to it. I head into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I then take an icy cold shower. After I'm finshed I choose light washed skinny jeans and a tank top to go with my high tops. I head over to my dresser and put my hair into a high ponytail and for my make up i just put on some mascara and lipstick. 

Walking into the kitchen I smell eggs and bacon. " Hey hon you're up early."

Now that he mentioned it i just realized it's only six thirty. " Oh yea i want to get an early start at school." That is a complete lie. The last thing I want is to step foot in that hell hole of a school.

" Good to know you like school, unlike when you were younger." 

" Yup I made a friend and she is awesome her name is Melody." At least I'm not lying to him completely.

" That's great hon."

He handed me my breakfast and to say I was hungry is an understatement. 

" Wow slow down there tiger you look like you haven't eaten in forever. You okay?"

Considering the fact that my lunch was dumped on me and I skipped dinner last night I am not okay. " It's okay dad I'm fine it's just that this breakfast is so delicious that i just wanna eat it all."

"Okay." he said looking at me wierdly.

We continued eating our breakfast in awkward silence until seven. We drove to school in yet another awkward silence. " Bye dad." I said as he pulled up in the school's parking lot.

" Bye hon," and with that he drove off.

Seeing that the school was empty I planned to get my books from my locker and then head to the library which i would have to look for. As i approached my locker i noticed a boy in the distance without his shirt on and he was looking fine. Before i knew it he was standing in front of me. " you know a picture would last longer."

Great it's that boy from gym class and he saw me staring at him. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks out of embarrassment. " No thank you." 

" Sure. Baby you know you want me. I'm Logan Black for crying out loud. I'm the school's bad boy. I've got all the girls chasing after me and a new girl in bed every night."

" oh so in other words you're a man whore?"

He just laughed at what I said and damn was it sexy. " So sweet cheeks I didn't catch your name." 

" That's because I didn't throw it."

A smirk made its way on his face and if it was possible I would've melted right there on the spot. I looked up from his lips and into his eyes. It was like a magic spell that couldn't be broken until the sound of heels clicking caught my attention. I looked up and saw the wicked witch of the west heading towards us. " Hi Logan I see you've met Mirianna."

" What do you want from me Kayla?" he asked not bothering to show how annoyed he is.

"Oh I didn't come to see you I came to see my dear friend Kayla." He looked at her weirdly before looking at me givng me a questioning look. Then he said " who do you think you're fooling you called her a bitch yesterday?"

Oh great! A reminder of my first day in this hell hole. " that's all in the past now." she said while rubbing her hand up and down his bare chest and then down to his toned eight pack. Why the hell was he shirtless?

He pushed her hand away and took a shirt from the locker beside mine and put it on. While he was doing so i couldn't help but notice his muscle flex. " I'll talk to you later Mirianna," he said while walking away. Wait what ! I don't wanna talk to him. The guy has an ego as big as the whole planet!