Chapter 6 Getting To Know The Bad Boy

MIrianna's POV

It's Friday and I couldn't be happier. Tomorow I'll get to do anything I please.  I let out a big yawn and head towards my bathroom. Twenty minutes later I'm back in my room trying to decide what to wear. 

" Mirianna Hurry I need to get to work early today!" I hear my dad yell from downstairs.

"Okay Dad!" I yell back. After ten minutes of going through my closet I decided on a pink crop  with a white tank top underneath to go with my light washed skinny jeans and my black combat boots. I then head to my dresser to put on some mascara and lip gloss then head downstairs. " morning dad," I said entering the living room. 

"Morning hon," he replied then asked "ready to go?"

" Hold on just let me grab my bag and an apple," I replied "ready!" I yelled as I made my way out the door. My dad followed suit and made his way to the car. On the way to school i turned on the radio and  my favourite song was playing. I screamed and started singing along terribly.

"I bust the windows out your car and no it didnt mend my broken heart I'll probably always have these ugly scars but right now i dont care about that part!"

" honey I want you to know i love you daerly but shut the hell up!" My dad shouted and i just laughed and sang even louder. " I bust the windows out your car after i saw you laying next to her I didnt want to but i took my turn I'm glad I did it cause you had to learn!"

"thank you Jesus i can finally get rid of you now get out."

"have a nice day too dad." i said before kising him on the cheek

" how can i have a nce day when i think you damaged my ear drums?" my dad asked and i just smiled at him innocently before exiting the car. "bye!" he shouted before driving off.

I scanned the front of the school and saw Melody and the others. Matthew saw me and shouted "Mirianna over here!" I walked over and sat between Logan and Melody.

" goodmorning," i said.

"goodmorning," they all said in unison

" so who's in?" Conner asked 

"Who's in on what?" i asked 

"Oh yea we were wondering if you girls wanted to hang out this evening." Logan asked 

" Ok but I'll have to ask my dad," i said and texted my dad 

hey dad can I hang out with some friends the evening ~ M

OK~ D

" ok I'm in," i said. We stayed there just talking about anything that came to mind until the bell rang and we went our seperate ways. Melody and I were walking to our class when I walked into a hard chest and fell to the floor making my papers scatter all about. 

"hi I'm so sorry," said a blonde haired boy while outstretching a hand for me to take. I took his hand and he helped me gather my papers. 

"it's ok," I replied

"well i've got to go see you around," and with that he walked off. 

During English Lit. I didnt really pay attention since I had already read the book at my old school. All of a sudden the teacher stops teaching and everyone's attention is on the boy standing at the doorway. You could hear the whispers of Kayla and her friends. I just rolled my eyes. Haven't these girls ever seen a good looking male before. 

He walks into the class and hands the teacher a slip of paper. "Okay class we have a new student joining us today. " Mr. Jonas would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher aked