Chapter 9

*sorry for any mistakes*

Starting Over

Another week went by as Bombay had the ducks on punishment for two weeks,long hours of intense training with no real fun in between for how the ducks treated the angels. It was Friday, the ducks last day on punishment by Bombay.

The ducks let Bombay know that the angels dropped by and wanted to speak with him as soon as possible. Bombay called Lauren and Ryan's parents to let them know that he wanted to speak with the girls today and give them a few days to actually practice with the ducks.

It was Friday,10am sharp, the ducks have been at the ice skating rink since 6:30 that morning. They all were doing team exercises.

At 10:15 on the dot, the ice angels walked into the skating rink.
"Hey Coach!"Michelle yelled to Bombay to get his attention.
Bombay turned around to see the seven girls,who were amazing hockey players.

Him and the ducks started clapping and cheering for them, the girls reaction was all smiles and laughs. Mikayla and Brianna started bowing, the ducks laughed at them.

"You girls are back." Bombay told them, looking happy. "Yeah,our parents told us about how you wanted to speak to us today, so we rush over to talk to you." Lauren states as she points in between herself and Ryan.

"Well that's great, how are you feeling Michelle?" Bombay asked
Michelle while looking at her.

"I'm fine Coach, really"Michelle responded to him.

Bombay sighed, "well alright, let me finish up with the ducks and I'll come and discuss something's with you girls alright"

"Okay coach, come girls let go to the locker room." Aaliyah told the girls as she skated towards their locker room.

Bombay sighed again,"Okay, the angels are back,now I'm going to talk to them, Charlie and Adam keep the team exercises going until I get back." Bombay told Charlie and Adam as he walked away towards the girls locker room.
"Got it coach."Charlie said to Bombay.
"Alright ducks line it up two teams!"Adam yelled towards the ducks.

Bombay made his way to the locker room that the angels were in,he knocked on the door. "You can come in Coach!" Mikayla yelled for him to come in from the inside.

"Okay, so girls what did you want to talk to me about?" Coach asked them as he took a seat in between Mikayla and Ryan.

"Try outs." Michelle answered, as she starts messing with her fingernails, nervously.

"What about them?"

Lauren looked at Bombay as if he was so dumb."Did we all make or not Coach?!" Lauren yelled in worriedly.

"I want you all to practice with the ducks once again for me see something."

"Okay, can we do it today? Since we're all here, please." Meghan asked him.

"Yeah sure, get suited up and meet us out there."

"Okay, thank you coach" Mikayla and Brianna told coach Bombay and hugged him.

"Okay girls get ready" Bombay tells them with slight smile on his face. He then walked out of the locker room, closing the door behind him. Meghan locked the door.