Chapter 11

JSS(just saying sorry)

The past few days went by fast with the girls starting school,everything was going great, everyone was at hockey practice.

Bombay blew his whistle and yelled, "Okay everyone that's enough practice for the day, see you all at 7am tomorrow morning!"

Everyone sighed, immediately taking off to the water cooler, while some of them just went to the locker rooms. Jesse and Michelle, both of them were walking towards their teams separate locker room when Jesse stopped Michelle.

Jesse grabbed Michelle stopping her,"hey Michelle" Michelle turned and looked at him, while wiping the sweat dripping off of her face.

"What's up Jesse?"Michelle looked at him tiredly. Jesse sighed, "I'm sorry about what amber did a few days ago." Michelle chuckled, "don't worry Jesse, it's alright."
"Seems like somebody is not fond of me" Michelle laughed.
Jesse laughed too, "yeah, um..."

"Yeah,so see you tomorrow?"Michelle stated as she starts making her way into the locker room.

"Yeah tomorrow."Jesse says as he walks into the locker room.
"Hey Jesse" Goldberg greeted the boy with the thick black kinky hair.
"Hey Goldberg." Jesse says as he starts changing out of his hockey uniform.

"What's going on with you and Michelle? I saw you both talking a few minutes ago."

"Nothing, just apologize to her for how amber acted a few days ago"

"Oh you mean when amber laughed at Michelle"
"Yeah"

"Why would amber do that?"
"I don't know Goldberg."

"I think it's because Michelle is one of the only girls besides Connie and Julie that had been close to you in while, so amber may feel threatened by her." Connie stated as she helped guy out of his uniform.
"What?" Jesse asked confusedly, as he put on his T-shirt, baggy blue jeans and all black doc martins.

"I think Connie is right, Jesse."Dwayne said as he put on his cowboy hat.
"I mean think about about it Jesse, amber has had a crush on you since forever and now here comes Michelle,she probably thinks Michelle is going to take you away from her" Julie stated as she walked into one of the bathroom stalls to change.

"Michelle can't take me away from amber if amber never had me ever." Jesse licked his lips as he said so, grabbing his bag and walking away.

"You right Jesse!" Goldberg yelled out to him as he close the door.
Just as it seems Jesse walked out of the locker room, Michelle walks out of girls locker room,in a outfit similar to Jesse's.

"You jacking my style now." Jesse stated towards her with a smirk on his face. "Boy bye,if anything you jacking my style" Michelle says as she laughs, making Jesse laugh too.
"So?"
"So uh....what are y'all doing now since practice is over?" Jesse asked Michelle awkwardly, while scratching the side of his head.
"Uh nothing really,probably go home,do some homework,eat, etc"

"Do y'all want to go get some pizza and hang out?"Jesse asked her.

"Sure, I'll tell the girls."Michelle told him as she had a small smile on her face. "Cool,so uh meet y'all out front then?" Jesse stated with a small smile on his face too.
"Yeah"Michelle told him as she walk back into the locker room.
"Michelle and Jesse sitting in a tree kissing!" Mikayla and Brianna started to sing loudly while all of them are laughing.

Michelle at this moment was thankful that her face doesn't turn red because she started blushing.
But she didn't let the other angels know that.

"I can't stand y'all!" Michelle yelled at them,closing the door quickly.

Jesse felt his face turn red as he smiled at the thought about him and Michelle being a thing.

Please don't come for me in the comments about this chapter, I know it's terrible, please suggest ideas for this book, I have no idea where to go with this but I will update again when I feel like it but I will be writing more chapters just not posting them.

Thanks for reading!😊