Chapter 5

The mighty ducks probably hate us

Sorry if you peeped some mistakes.

Michelle's point of view

With the ducks, we were in our locker room, freshening up, washing our sweaty faces etc, the ducks were heated, well the only voice we really heard was Goldberg's,loud and out of breath, he was going back and forth with Coach Bombay.

"We beat the hell out of them in that game." I tell the girls while laughing. "Yeah, we did but it was really fun." Mikayla stated as she fixes her hair and outfit.
Mikayla had on a baggy yellow long sleeved shirt, with a pair of black overalls and some all black boots, I had on some black shorts that stopped midknee,a white t-shirt and some black vans. I had on a black headband on. Aaliyah had on some baggy blue jeans, a black graphic tshirt, and some black gym shoes. Ryan and Lauren were matching the both of them had on some baggy blue jeans, baggy black shirts, and some black doc martins. Brianna's outfit was more colorful, she had on baggy dark yellow shirt, black overalls, purple socks, and some black boots on. Meghan had on all black and dark blue, baggy black long sleeved shirt with white stars on it, dark blue overalls, and black boots.
We all had on jackets from simple Jean jackets to bomber jackets.

After about twenty minutes of freshening up we all walked out of the locker room with our hockey bags in tow. We made our way out of the ice rink place and came face to face with the ducks,all of them.

We all stood their in complete silence the ducks was glaring at us, well not all of them just the ones we played that game with. I started making my way passed them with the girls following me. I mean nobody was saying anything to us so why would we stand there and have a staring competition for? That don't make sense to me.

We walked passed them and made our way to the truck that rode in earlier that day to try out, we put our stuff in the trunk and got in, Aaliyah drove off.

"Well, that was awkward." Mikayla tells us as she lays her head on my shoulder tiredly.
"Yeah I agree with you Mickey" Brianna tells her laying on meghan's shoulder.
"What was that moment at the end when they were staring at us?" Ryan asked all of us. "I don't know but I almost started dying laughing when Michelle walked passed all of them." Brianna tells us as she starts laughing.
"I know but why would you do that" Aaliyah asked me, while keeping her eyes on the road.
"We were all just standing looking at each other what were we supposed to do stand there and have a staring contest, no absolutely not." I tell the girls.
Mikayla and Brianna start dying laughing.

We all started laughing too.
"Hey girls look." Mikayla tells us while pointing at this pizza parlor/restaurant place at the side of the street.
"You girls want to stop for some pizza?" Aaliyah asked us.
"Can we Aaliyah? Don't we have to be home by seven?" Ryan asked her.
"Yeah, but it's only four thirty right now and the pizza place is only about ten minutes away from the house."Aaliyah let's us know, while parking the car right across the street from the pizza place.

We all got out of the car,Liyah made sure it was lock and we walked inside the pizza place. We walked inside, took a seat in a booth in the back. Aaliyah and Meghan started passing out the menus that were already on the table.

After a few minutes of looking at the menu Aaliyah asked us what kind of pizza we wanted.
"Can we get pepperoni and cheese pizzas?" Brianna and Mikayla asked at the same time.
"Can we also get some cola and sprite?" Ryan asked Aaliyah.
"Yeah sure is that all y'all want?" Aaliyah asked all of us.
"Yes Aaliyah" we responded all together.
"Okay"

A waiter at the pizza place came up to the table and asked us what we wanted. "Can we have one pepperoni pizza, one cheese pizza, two liters of sprite and cola please?" Aaliyah asked/told the waiter.
"Okay, you're order will be with you shortly."
"Thank you" liyah told him as he walked away.
The pizza place was kind of busy with a good amount of people.