Chapter 13

You're not my girl amber

Beware long chapter ahead!!!
Riley Downs as Mikayla Johnson⬇️

Beware long chapter ahead!!!Riley Downs as Mikayla Johnson⬇️

"Why did you do that to Michelle?" Jesse asked amber.

It was late that night, Jesse walked to amber's house to talk to her about Michelle, it was going badly.

"Jesse, what are you talking about?"amber asked him while trying to wrap her arms around his neck, which he pushed her away from him slightly.

"I'm not playing amber, what did you say to Michelle earlier today?" Jesse asked amber again.

Amber laughed slightly still trying to play dumb, "what are talking about? Ain't nobody do or say anything to that girl."

Jesse sighed in disbelief, that amber really was trying to play dumb, which he is not surprised about.

"Amber, I'm not playing with you, when Michelle walked over to our lockers from the bathroom, she looked mad as fuck, you always bothering somebody, you need help amber." Jesse stated towards amber in annoyance.

Amber stood their in shock, how could somebody who you liked defend someone else that they didn't even know.

"Michelle told all of us what you said and how you and you're friends basically cornered her, all I got to say is to you, leave Michelle alone amber." Jesse told amber as he stepped back and started walking away.

"Michelle's lying! How could you believe some girl that you didn't even know over me!?"

"Michelle warned me about you saying that."

Amber stood their in complete angered, Michelle's trying to come between her and Jesse, she won't let that happen.

"Wait! Jesse! I thought that maybe me and you-"

"Amber, I'm sorry to say this but I don't like you in that way, alright."

Amber didn't say anything except go inside her home, slamming the door behind her.

Damn Jesse thought

Jesse made his way home, he walked trough the front door of his home, closing the door behind him, he looked at the clock on his phone it read 10:30, he sighed, he made it just in time for his curfew.

Jesse walked upstairs to his room and closed the door. He grabbed his phone of his desk and dialed a number.

"Hello" he heard from the other line.
"Hey Michelle, how are you feeling?"
"Better, still mad as shit but better" Michelle told Jesse as she laughed.
"That's good, but um hey I talked to amber today."
"When?"
""Not so long ago, I just got home from her house, I confronted her about you."
"Oh well... um thanks Jesse, I appreciate that but you know I can handle her myself right."
He chuckled slightly, "yeah.. um I know but uh I just wanted to confront her since, you was mad as fuck earlier today when you told all of us what happened. So I just thought I'll umm-" he stuttered.

Michelle starting laughing at him stuttering. "Jesse,don't worry I get it"
Jesse laughed too and sighed,"yeah uh,I think amber likes me."
"What? Did she tell you that?"
"Naw, but she told me that she thought me and her had something."
"Jesse,if you go into detail about the shit you and her have done. I will hang up in you."
Jesse laughed again, "we haven't done nothing or it yet. But you know.."
Michelle sighed, "oh my gosh,stop talking Jesse, damn"
Jesse laughed again at her. He turned when he heard his door opened,Terry walked into his room.
"Who's that?" Terry asked Jesse while sitting on his bed.
Shut the fuck up T Jesse mouthed at his little brother.
"Okay damn rudeness."
"Who is it?"Terry asked him again.

Jesse put his phone on speaker. "Aye Michelle, I got you on speaker phone,terry in here."
"Aye! What's up terry!?"
Terry and Jesse laughed.
"What's up Mick"
"Nothing much,still mad from earlier today."
"Man, what happened?"
"Amber"
"Enough said, aye Jesse where you coming from?" Terry asked his older brother.
"Over amber's house, I confronted her about what happened between her and Michelle."
"Ooh, you came for Michelle's defense Jesse, like a knight in shinning armor." Terry said teasing the two of them.
"Yes he did terry!"
"Is that Mikayla and Brianna?" Jesse asked Michelle.
"Yeah, they loud mouth asses, shut up!"
"I mean I know how amber can be and when it comes to me, she gets-"
"Crazy, psycho, jealous, creepy, over baring, over protective-" terry told Jesse going off on a tangent.
"Yeah we get it terry." Jesse tells him as he lays down on his bed.
"Well what else happened after amber told you their was something between you two?" Michelle asked the black haired boy.
"Nothing much, she just went in the house and I walked back home."

"Damn. I'm going to keep an eye out for her since she is probably out to get me now."Michelle states as she clears her throat.

"No you not because she's not going to bother you anymore." Jesse reassured her.
"Jesse, you can't watch me 24/7, I don't need a body guard, I can take care of myself. Believe me." Michelle tells him reassuring.

"I know Michelle,but amber never acted like that before,well I haven't been paying her much attention, sense recently but she ain't never done nothing like this before." Jesse stated as he runs his hand through his hair.

"The bitch feels threatened Jesse!" Mikayla yells making somebody knock on Jesse's door. "Damn it Mikayla, shut up!" Aaliyah yelled at the youngest girl.

His door opened, walking into the room was his two older brothers,Jordan and Joshua.
"Aye Jesse, what's up?" Jordan greeted one of his little brothers.
"What's the deal?" Joshua greeted terry giving him some dab.
"Nothing bro, just talking on the phone."
"Oh talking to one of you're little girlfriends." Joshua says teasing Jesse.
Jesse smacked his lips, "it ain't even like that josh"
Joshua and Jordan started laughing at Jesse.
"Look at hothead Jesse finally getting his Mack on" Jordan said while laughing.
"Aye who's the shortie on the phone"Joshua asked Michelle who was still on speaker phone with the girls.
"Ayo what's you're name?girl."Joshua asked Michelle.
"Michelle"
"Ayo Ms.Michelle, you got my little brother Jesse here whipped, you hear me." Joshua said into the phone.
Michelle started laughing at them along with her girls.
"Yeah, his phone say he been on the phone with you for over an hour."Jordan states teasing Jesse.

"I told you Jesse may like you!Oops!"Mikayla and Brianna states in unison.

Michelle sighed,"Jesse I'll see you tomorrow I Uh, I uh, have to go kill my sister and her friend now, bye y'all!" Michelle said as she hung up the phone.

Terry,Jordan,and Joshua started to die of laughter.
"Jesse, Michelle seems cool, bring her over sometime, will you?" Jordan tells him.

"I'll think about it."

"Yeah, Jesse bro please bring the angels over, I like them way more than amber and her hoes for friends." Terry told him which made Joshua slap him upside his head.
"Ouch Joshua"

"Okay for real I'll think about it, I'm tired can y'all get out now."

The three of them all get out leaving Jesse by himself. He changed into some basketball shorts and a muscle shirt and went to bed.

End of the chapter.

Do Jesse and Michelle like each other?

This story takes place in the second Mighty duck movie and some of the third mighty duck movie.

Please leave suggestions for the story in the comments, I really need the help. Feed back is welcome but don't be mean.