Chapter 21

Bring Me Back To Me

It's Monday morning after Michelle's hurt to heart on Saturday,praying and talking to god about how she was feeling, her friendships,her family and many more important things that pertains to her life. Michelle crashed on her bed falling asleep,feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off of her shoulders. When she woke up the next day,she showered,wash her face and did her hair. She started doing her homework with a clearer,calmer,steady mindset then she ever had in the last few weeks.

After about two hours of doing her homework she finally finished it. Monday rolls around,she gets up,showered,washed her face,got dressed. In a black crop top,black skinny jeans,black gym shoes with a black and white leather jacket.She put on some light makeup with some lipgloss.

This is how her hair and make up looks like

After getting ready for school,Michelle went downstairs book bag in hand as she went to the kitchen

After getting ready for school,Michelle went downstairs book bag in hand as she went to the kitchen. She kissed her mom on cheek who laughed at her,she sat down and ate breakfast which was pancakes,eggs, and oatmeal with apple juice,ice water, and or orange juice. She grabbed her hockey duffle bag with her gear and hockey uniform in it and left. "See you later mom." Michelle said as she ran out the door.

Michelle walked into Mighty High after about fifteen minutes of walking,just in time to stopped at her locker. Michelle took a deep breathe as she stopped as at her locker,when all the ducks noticed her,they basically crowded her as she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Michelle,holy shit you look great"Terry said as he basically jumped into her arms as she dropped her bag in the floor. Michelle laughed loudly as she let him go,Connie,Julie,Ken,Dwayne hugged the life out of her. Michelle laughed as Ken and terry faked wiped tears from their eyes. Dean and Fulton nodded her way being too cool for hugs and stuff like that which she returned. Goldberg,Adam,Luis,Guy and Charlie told her it was nice to have her back and hugged her. They were all asking her questions

"No,I promise I feel a bit better now really you guys." She announced to her teammates.Lauren,Ryan,Aliyah (Pronounced uh-lee-yah)and Briana. Mikayla was the only one that didn't say anything. "So we're just going to pretend that Michelle basically didn't ignore and or stopped talking us"Mikayla said as she walked away from everyone. Michelle sighed,"don't worry about it you guys,I'll talk to her later" Jesse made eye contact with Michelle and smiled. Which she returned happily.

"You look great Michelle"Aliyah questioned the 16 year old,with all eyes on her. "You know I had to....stay away for awhile,I wasn't doing nor feeling like myself nor was I feeling okay. I'm still not back to me yet but I'm working on it"Michelle stated as she looked down finding interest in her shoes.

"I didn't ask what you were feeling,I said you look great because I know it's going to take sometime for you to open up to us again."Aliyah stated towards Michelle who smile slightly.

Then the bell rung,they all went to their first class.

Time skip/lunchtime

Michelle sat down at the table with the other ducks. She started eating her chicken salad,orange slices and water. Michelle wasn't saying anything nor looking at anybody at her table,but she was laughing like everything was okay."hey Mitchie,are you okay?"Aliyah asked her. "Yeah Liyah."Michelle responded as she took a bite out of her salad. "Are you coming to practice with us after school today Mitchie?"Briana asked her. "Probably not."Michelle responded.

"You know you can still practice with us,even though you can't play in any games,rallies,tournaments and you can't come to any press conferences or stuff like that to promote the team."Connie stated as she took a drink of water. "Shut up Connie"Jesse told her as he looked at her annoying.

"No,Jesse it's okay. Uh,maybe I will come to practice today if I feel like it."

Deon then walked up to the mighty ducks table. "Hey Michelle."
Michelle looked up,"Hey Deon."
"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends today after school?"
Michelle sighed as she could feel a headache coming on,as she looked over towards the table where deon's friends were,who were clearly not fond of Michelle.

"No,I don't think that's a good idea."
"Okay Michelle see you around."

After about thirty or so more minutes the bell rung,ending lunch.

"I decided that I'm not going to practice today,I'm kind of tired."Michelle told the ducks. Who nodded and walked away after getting their books.

Hope you all liked this chapter.