Chapter 12

Jesse's Girl

Michelle was sitting in class, not paying attention and being bored. The math teacher, ms.ryan was going on and on about something that Michelle was not interested in.
"Excuse me, ms.Ryan, I have to use the bathroom."
"Go ahead Michelle."
Michelle got up grabbed her stuff and made her way to the bathroom. It was only a few minutes left of class anyway so she didn't care.
Michelle walked into one of the bathroom stalls and use it, walked and started washing her hands, when she noticed out the corner of her eye, Amber walked into the bathroom with her friends. They all immediately went quiet when all three of them walked into the bathroom. Michelle could tell that they was staring at her, but she just washed her hands and so on and so forth.

"Um hey, Michelle,right?"Amber asked Michelle while leaning on the wall.
"Yeah" Michelle responded she immediately could tell that amber was on some bullshit.

"Oh yeah, you're the girl that asked Jesse that question a few weeks ago, you introduced yourself to me and I laughed at you."

"You're point?"

Some of amber's friends laughed, Michelle couldn't tell why though. Amber then laughed slightly,"yeah I just wanted to say sorry about that, that was rude."
"Okay." Michelle responded completely uninterested in amber and her friends.

Michelle was about to walked out of the ballroom, when amber asked her, "hey Michelle, when you see Jesse can you tell him I have a surprise for him" amber asked Michelle as she had a smirk on her face.
The bell rung loudly throughout the halls of mighty high.

Michelle just kept walking out of the bathroom with her stuff in tow. Making her way to her locker seeing the other ducks/angels there. Everyone was either talking or laughing that nobody could tell that Michelle had walked up towards the lockers.

Aaliyah looked at Michelle and could easily tell that something was wrong with her.
"Hey Michelle what's wrong?"Aaliyah questioned her, since she was so quiet.
Everybody stopped what they were saying and looked at Michelle.

All Michelle did was turn around facing Jesse who was looking at her eye to eye and told him, "I'm only going to say this once and let this be the one and only time, let this be the last time I tell you this, keep amber away from me." Michelle slams her locker shut and leaned on it, while tapping her foot. She was pissed.
Everyone could tell that Michelle was pissed, absolutely pissed by her face expression.

"Oh lord help us all,Michelle is tapping her foot."Mikayla stated while looking at her big sister worriedly.
"Michelle I could tell you are beyond mad as shit right now but what happened?" Meghan asked her while holding her hand in comfort.

Michelle's face expression was what made the ducks a bit uneasy,because it looked like she was staring off into space. Also she held angry expression on her face, she still didn't say anything.

Michelle let out a big sighed and said,"I had to use the bathroom last period, I went to the bathroom with all of my stuff, did the usual and started washing my hands, when amber and her friends-"

"How many of her friends were with her?" Mikayla asked Michelle looking like a deer in headlights almost ready to fight.
"Three"
"Oh what!? One, two, three,four, let's go!" Mikayla says as she points to herself,Liyah,Meghan and Michelle.

"Okay, so then she asked me was my name Michelle, I told her yeah, then she asked me was I the girl that Jesse talked to a few weeks ago, I said you're point. Her friends started laughing, she apologized, I guess, I started walk out the bathroom, when she told me to tell Jesse that she had a surprise for him." Michelle sighed again finished telling them what happened.
Jesse didn't say anything but everybody could tell that he was kind of pissed off too.

"What was his surprise?" Mikayla asked Michelle.
"I don't know but she smirked after she told him, weird nasty bitch" Michelle said loud enough for damn near everybody in the whole school hear.
Aaliyah and Meghan hit Michelle on her arms.
"Owe damn"
"Okay, Michelle, so to cheer you up what do you want to do after school?"Meghan asked her.

"I don't know, amber just kind of ruined my mood for the day."Michelle sighed as they all starting walking towards chemistry.
"I wish you would let a girl who is clearly threatened by you over Jesse, ruin you're day."Lauren states towards Michelle who laughed slightly.

"Exactly and y'all aren't even together."Ryan tells her which makes everybody laughed.
"Y'all are right but I don't like how she came at me though." Michelle tells the girls.
"Yeah, I don't like that either, she getting a little bit to comfortable." Brianna stated as she fixes her backpack.
"Or getting really confident." Mikayla tells the girls who laughed at her.

All of them made it to chemistry class and Mikayla,Brianna,terry, and ken sat together, while the rest of them of them sat together.

(A/n- I change it.)

"Okay,pizza parlor tomorrow after school?" Lauren suggested as she accidentally hit Mendoza's hand with her pencil, who jumped slightly at what she did.
"Sorry Mendoza."
"It's okay" Luis barely got that out at he felt his voice almost crack which made Goldberg,ken, terry, and banks laughed since they was the only ones that noticed.

"I guess,wait, why we can't go today?"Mikayla asked while looking at the girls.

"Bombay" they all responded in unison which caused them to laugh.

"Shit,I forgot, he is going to put us through the ringer today." Mikayla states towards herself as the others laughed at her.

"What? Y'all know how Coach is, some of y'all being on his team for two years now."

"Ms.Johnson" the chemistry teacher,Ms.Cavana called out to the one of the youngest Johnson sibling.

"Shit. Yes miss." Mikayla looked at her.
(A/N- I got this question and answer from google, DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM NOT!!! A CHEMISTRY MASTER, I LOOKED UP THIS QUESTION AND ANWSER!!!)
"What happens when copper rod is dipped in a sulphate solution?"

"It doesn't react to it"Mikayla answered while looking at cavana.

"Correct"

The ducks and the angels clapped for Mikayla who stood up and bowed. Making everyone laughed.

"Okay everyone pay attention I have a quiz for on this in a few weeks time so you have to get this."

"Amber is Jesse's girl!!!" Somebody yelled out from the hallway. Everybody started to die of laughter because what a coincidence, except for Michelle and Jesse himself.

"Man shut up y'all, shut up"