The Joker's Trap

it was raining heavily in Gotham, batman was driving joker to Arkham asylum after he held city hall hostage. batman made it to Arkham asylum and dragged joker inside the asylum. once they were inside, bruce leads joker through the front entrance where warden sharpe and some arkham officers were waiting for them, " hey, sharpie! love what you've done with the place" joker said as batman made him stop in front of sharpe, " that's warden sharp to you. boles!" warden sharp said as officer boles walked up tp joker, " yo, frank-ay. how's the wife and kids? you miss me?" joker said but boles grab him by the collar of his jacket and said, " shut it clown!. a lot of people here really want to talk to you" boles said before placing joker in some kind of table that was faced forward, " really I don't mind walking" joker started before the arkham security strapped him in, " not so tight, boys. you'll crease the suit" joker laughs out as batman and sharp watched. " get that filthy degenerate out of here" warden sharp said, but batman has a strange feeling and said " warden, something's not right. I'm going with him." 

batman followed as the security takes joker to a scanning tunnel, " tunnels full. start the scan" officer cash said to his men before they started the scan, " scan initializing" a guard said as the scan began as blue lights scans joker, the guards and batman, " y'know what? I preferred the good ol' cavity search. much more personal" joker said, it made batman shutter silently before the scan was completed and a flash of red light appears with a beeping noise was heard, " multiple prohibited items" a guard said as officer cash called out, "I want joker searched again". but the officer who it the scan looked at his boss and said, " errr. it's not the patient, it's, errr" everyone looked at batman who didn't say anything. but then joker said, " ohhh whatcha sneak in with you, bats? c'mon tell me, tell me. batarangs? batclaws? oh, bats snacks?" joker said in a joking tone. " scan is green on joker" the guard said to cash, " open the gate. get im out of there" cash replied as the door opens and they kept walking down the hallway, "I want weapons on his all times. do not let him out of your sight" cash said to him men who were walking along with side batman and joker with weapons in their hands, joker looked at cash, " there'll be time enough for you later, cash. speaking of time, tick,tock,tick,tock. is that a crocodile I hear? haha-haha" joker said making cash angrier, but he didn't show it and walked away. 

as they were walking down the hallway, joker could see his men in the hallway next to him as they were being led away in chains as they chanted, " joker, joker, joker!" one called out, but a guard pushed him forward, " shut up!" he said to the thug, " yo catch you soon boss!" another called out, " shut it and keep moving!" the officer yelled again as they walked around a corner, joker laughed a little as he said to Batman, " I'm telling you, the state of the wiring in these federal facilities is shocking. my boys over there could have been hurt in that unfortunate fire. hehe-hehe". then they came to a stop as an Arkham employee came up with a click board and said, "just got to check your prisoner, officer boles" boles rolled his eyes " whatever, just be quick!" boles said as the employee sighs as he walked closer to joker as he said, " only the following procedure. patient seems to be in satisfactory condition. looks like he suffered minor lacerations, probably in the last 2 hours. there sees to be..." but before he could finish, joker scars the man, "boo! haha-haha!" everyone jumped back aiming their guns at him as batman was in a fighting person but then calmed down as joker said, " need to take my temperature? i'd be happy to drop my pants" the employee shutters in disgust before turning to boles and said, " he's all yours. get him out of here". 

they then started to lead joker to the elevator shaft and saw the lift was coming p from the lower level with something big as the metal was screeching due to whatever was in the lift. " alert in intensive treatment. category 9 patient in transit. pacification system active. shoot to kill permission granted." a woman on the speakers said, " you heard the lady. we've got another psycho on the way," an officer said as more guard ran in with guns drawn as they got in Persian around the lift but from a safe distance. the room shook as the lift kept coming up, they could hear groans like it was some kind of animal. " can you smell the excitement in the air? no? must have been one of the guards then. croc old boy, is that you?" joker said as he looked over his shoulder to watch the lift come to a stop at their floor and the gate opens, then a giant man crocodile came out of the lift as light shined on him, " he looks angry" a guard said to himself as his hands shake while pointing his gun at croc, his friend who stood next to him nodded and said, " yeah, that thing looks pissed".