Dead Man's Point / Arkham Mansion

as batman was walking away from the docks, batman click his ear peace to contact (Y/N) was eating a sandwich before she hears the computer beep as she took a bite. she finishes off the peace of her food before clicking the computer and hears her father's voice on the other line, " (Y/N), go through the city's computers. pull up all you can find on dr. young. I'll go through anything you fine once I get to the cave" batman said. but as soon as (Y/N) hears cave her head shot up before she said, " wait, a Batcave? on Arkham island? cool" batman smiled, " I built it years ago when you were only 10. it's best to plan ahead for situations like this" batman said before catlin walks up and sits down next to (Y/N) as she said, " how'd you manage to keep this a secret?" " it's me remember?" batman said. catlin shakes her head with a smile before she asks, " so, do you think dr. young's been experimenting with venom, the same chemical that turns bane into that animal?" batman nodded his head as he stops in his tracks, " yes, I'm worried. bone seemed even more powerful than usual, joker wants the venom, and that can only be trouble." batman said, " okay. what are you going to do?" catlin asks, " I'm heading to dead man's point in Arkham North. I'll contact (Y/N) once in the Batcave" he said before he took off running towards dead man's point. as batman made it to the north part of Arkham, (Y/N) turns to her mother and asks, " what's the deal with dead man's point?" " well, it's been a favorite suicide location on Arkham island for over 100 years," Catlin said. but then (Y/N) stopped typing on her keypad as she raised an eyebrow, " so how did dad find it?" she asks. " I once saved an unfortunate inmate from leaping off into the rocks below. I found a cave entrance and over the years have moved a number of supplies here, it's a regular home away from home" batman replied as he made it to dead man's point. he stood at the edge of the cliff before he leans forwards and alls towards the ocean below. he then starts to glide towards the cave entrance at the side of the cliff. he landed in the cave before standing up and walks deeper into the cave, then a blue light scans him and a secret opening opens. he walks inside the Batcave and says, " on". then the light came on as he walks up to the bat computer. once he sat down he starts typing on the computer as (Y/N) connected her computer to his so she could show him what she had found, then a small screen of her in the cave shows up and placed itself in the corner of the screen. (Y/N) then started to show batman what she found as she said, " dr. young was heading up a project. it was big. lost of external funding. here are the last notes she filed. I can't make sense of it, what does it mean?"

" looks like she was experimenting on the Arkham patients. this new chemical only barely resembles the original venom compound. there are a number of changes that appear to amplify the strength of the drug. multiple references to a titan formula. even a small amount could trigger a venom-like transformation in the host, eliminating the needs for the storage tank bane requires" batman said as he was reading the notes. as he was looking through the note he discovers something was not right with them, that when it hits him. " hang on. these notes aren't complete/ the formula is missing!" he said as he stood up in his chair, " that must be the secret dr. young is hiding. if joker gets his hands on this, he will create an army of a thousand bane" batman said as he stood up and began to walk out of the cave. " my god. is joker crazy enough to do that? what am I saying? you've got to stop him" (Y/N) said as batman left the cave. 

batman left the cave and entered the sewer that was under the asylum, he came to a metal door and trys to open it but found it was lock. then killer croc jumps up from the other side of the door as he lets out a angry roar batman stood back as croc punches the door window making it crack before he said, " I will find you. rip your flesh like paper" then croc vanished into the water in front of him. batman calms himself for a moment before he walks down the hallway that leads to the main sewer junction, " hey dad. I've been digging into dr. young. according to her bank records. there have been multiple payments, starting last April. until 2 mounth ago, then nothing" (Y/N) said, " do we know where the payments came from?" batman asks as (Y/N) looked through the files she had found, " yeah, um, oh here we go. the payment came from a company owned my a mister jack white" she said. " one of joker's oldest aliases. so, joker pays dr. young to create his army and then all of a sudden he stops. doesn't make any sense" batman said as he tried to peace it together, " I'll keep looking" (Y/N) said as batman walks into the sewer junction and started making his way up to the surffice access when (Y/N) came back on the ear peace. " huh. that''s wired" she said. batman climbed up half way to the surffice access as he asks " what's wired?" " the payments to dr. young's account didn't stop exactly, they were declined. dr. young put a block on her account" (Y/N) said, batman stood up as he said, " sounds like she had a changed of heart. she tried to block the payments. joker doesn't like it when hs partners try to back out", " so he decided to get himself back to arkham, find his formula and create the army himself" (Y/N) said as batman nodded his head, " exactly" he said before he jumped up and climbed up a brick wall getting closer to the top. " I also hacked into her email accounts, two mails stand out. the first is a resignation dated last week. sounds like she was trying to get away." (Y/N) said as she was looking through the emails, " and the second?" batman asks, " a message from joker, well, jack white. it's a long threat. she's begging to stop the experiment, says it's too dangerous. he's not listening. let's see, random threats to her family, a couple of bad jokers.... an picture of a dead baby and a treat" (Y/N) finished but batman knew there was more, " go on" he said as he jumped to the sewer accessed entrance, " he says, I'm coming for  you. i want what I paid for. and then another joker about wheelchairs.. oh sorry barbabra" (Y/N) said as she looked at barbara in a apologetic look making her shake her head, " it's okay" barbara said. " and a drawing of some kind of donkey" (Y/N) finished in a confused tone. " no mystery why she's so scared. I'm coming up to the surface, I'll find her" batman said as he opens the sewer opening and came to the surface of arkham north. as he closed the sewer opening, joker's voice was not he speakers, " ding dong, joker again. don't worry about the bat. I've put a few surprises along the way if he decides to turp up and spoil the fun"  joker said, batman the was making his way to the arkham mansion in the east of the island when he saw snipers on the roof of the mansion. he silently grappled up to them and takes them out before he saw a vent leading into the mansion.