What Are You Really Scared Of / Bane?

as batman stood in darkness, he still could hear the faint screams below him before a small TV screen lights up in front of him and joker appears on it, " too easy! think about it. I've got you trapped in a little metal box. hanging precariously over a deadly drop. what say I just blow the emergency breaks and drop you like a sack of puppies" joker said trying to scare batman, but he just stood there not scared at all. " say good night bats" joker said in a threatening tone as batman stood ready for anything but joker just laughs and said, " boom! only kidding" then the lift started to move down towards the lower level. but as it was lowering itself, batman started to cough a little like there was some kind of gas surrounding him.  " got a few more surprises in store for ya. prepare to face your fears. all of them! haha-haha-haha! joker said before the screen went black and the lift stopped. 

as the lift stopped, the door opens as batman turns to see he was in the secure access room on the lower floor. he walks out of the lift and into the room as flashes of green light lights the room as screams were heard, " please, dr. crame. don't do this!" an officer cried out as he looked around in fear, " there is no crane." a creepy and sinister voice said in a small high pitch tone, " the only scarecrow!" it said in a lower tone. batman looked into the next room to see some officers looking around in fear and waving their hands around like they were trying to swipe something away from them. but then an Arkham inmate slammed himself on the window as they begged batman for help, " get me outta here. please someone! oh god!" the inmate begged as back looked behind the man and saw scarecrows shadow on the wall before he ran off, batman went to have him but as he tried to get through the door it was lock and he watched scarecrow run off into the next room and down the hallway. " oh it looks like the good doctor had started early" joker said on the speaker as batman looks around the room and saw a vent leading out of the room, he walks towards it and takes off the grate as joker kept talking, " your appointment isn't for hours. I'm sure you'll be buzzed through when he's ready. tell me, bats. what are you really scared of? failing to save this cesspool of a city? not finding the commissioner in time? me, in a thong?! haha- haha, haha- haha!" joker finished before the speakers when quiet. batman kept crawling through the vent before he stops and saw Gordon through a vent grate being dragged away, " please1 help me. batman" Gordon begged before he was dragged away out of batman's sight, " NOOO!" Gordon cried out in horror, " Gordon!" batman called out before he kept crawling to the end of the vent, he kicks the vent grate open and crawls out before standing up.

he looked to his right to see a pool of blood, he looks to see blood trailing away from him. he follows it and when he came to the end of the trail he saw the dead body of Commissioner Gordon. batman runs up to him, he placed his fingers on Gordon's neck, checking for a pulse. but there wasn't one. " I'm sorry Jim," batman said before closing Gordon's eyes, then he hears something beside him, he looks to see a shadow runoff. he stood up and click his earpiece" barbara? i ... I'm sorry. I was too late" he said in sadness but (Y/N) and barbara wasn't there. " I'm sorry, the number you have filed isn't available. please leave a message after the tom" the coms said making batman confused,! (Y/N) are you there?" he asks but there wasn't an answer  " please hand up the phone," the coms said before he let out a sigh and click the earpiece hanging up. as batman walks down the hallway he saw bugs climbing up the wall, he could hear their little lets hitting the concrete wall. batman kept walking until he came to the morgue, he walks into the room and saw it was empty. he looks around the room before he walks out of the room, but when he walks back through the room he comes right back into the morgue, but this time three body bags were lying on three tables in the middle of the room. he slowly walks towards the body bags as he saw them move a little, he goes to the bag on the left and pulls down the zip of the bag before he saw his father, Thomas Wayne. " farther?" bruce asks in confusion. " you should have stood up to him, son. like a man" Thomas said before the room went black, then the lights came back on and Thomas was gone. batman takes a step back in shock before turning to the other back behind him, he pulled down the zip to that bag and saw his mother, mather Wayne. " mom?" he said, " help us bruce! don't let us die" she said before the room when black again, the lights came back on and she too was gone. then batman turns to the final bag that sat front of him, he walks towards it and opens it.